How clean is your room?

Are you one of those people who just can't be fucked to clean anything, and live in a complete chernobyl-style environment?

Or are you the opposite, and have to keep everything nice and tidy?

Personally, I'm about to clean up. I let things slide into near-chernobyl status. Gotta keep tidy, and dust free mainly. I hate dust, it fucking sucks.

Comments

• MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am surrounded by beer cans.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited July 2010
    Surrounded by rubbish and shit everywhere. Just a messy, untidy pigsty.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    sterile, yet untidy

funny thing though, everytime i walk into my room, there is a new smell. often its not a bad smell either, but nothing that smells clean. usually it smells like pork chops or something
  • edited July 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    sterile, yet untidy

funny thing though, everytime i walk into my room, there is a new smell. often its not a bad smell either, but nothing that smells clean. usually it smells like pork chops or something

Haha, I get that sometimes. Depending on the food I've eaten, the smell stays in my room for a while.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    When I get out of bed, I struggle to find any floor space with nothing on it so I can put my foot down and then launch myself to the corner where my PC is, where there is a little bit of clear ground.

The rest is covered in clothes and suitcases and all sorts of shit from when I came back from uni.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh my room is always a mess such as bottles and an odd pint glass on the floor with clothes strewn about. there is also a pillow and a sleeping bag as well..
    It's and organised mess...
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited July 2010
    Its a real mess sometimes, but i try to keep it somewhat clean from dust and dirt.
    Its better to vaccum the floor every now and then then to have to clean out the dust from all the computers every month.

Apart from the dust i dont bother "cleaning up" very often, my bed room is also my computer room and there are always a real mess of parts, cables and systems spread all over the place.
  • Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Its usually pretty fucking bad, got stuck in and cleaned it a couple of weeks ago when I thought I was going to be taking a girl home, failed. Been going downhill since then.
  • Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    It gets pretty messy over the weekend, but I have a lady that comes twice a week.

So, pretty neat now.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    It's clean.

Too clean.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I moved out for a couple years and now my mum uses my room as storage. And it doesn't help that I'm messy to begin with.
  • edited July 2010
    I still haven't managed to finish cleaning my room. I'm so unmotivated.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    My room as a mess of clothes and such, but I have an entire apartment, and if the sink worked right now, the kitchen would be clean, which would result in the living room being clean, so I really kinda have a legit excuse....
  • Tommy LundTommy Lund Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Oh, I have an apartment too.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I got beer cans, clothes and papers lying around. It smells a bit like weed. I like it.
  • edited July 2010
    This thread needs pics.
  • edited July 2010
    It's not neat and organized, but it's not stinky and unsanitary.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    my room is very very messy and it always has bin sept wen i cleen it it stays cleen 4 maybe a week or 2 :o:o:o:o:o
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I haven't cleaned my room in years...Maybe I'll take a pic of my computer desk so you can get an idea of just how messy everything is.
  • edited July 2010
    Its pretty clean for about a day after I clean it, but gets messy pretty quickly. I usually only clean up when people are coming over.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    I clean like a motherfucker when it gets too messy in here. Usually it's pretty clean though. The rest of my house is like Chernobyl :mad:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sometimes I went into these periods of epic filthiness where my friends used to joke that they could see jesus and the virgin Mary on the floor stains, that they would contract a 3rd world disease from the kitchen and that weeks old beer cans would turn into nuclear reactors.

I'm a dirty motherfucker. The only times I throroughly cleaned were when I was either gonna get a visit from my parents, was gonna have a girl coming over or when I was drunk and the asshole neighbors whom I was stealing internet from turned off their modems or routers and I had nothing else to do.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's summer, so my room is pretty much clutterless. I find it more convenient to throw things away than pile them up. But when school starts, piling becomes much more convenient and my room becomes like Somalia.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    My room is as clean as a whistle sir
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well my room is Icee Weiners house because I was kicked outta mine. THerefore mine is clean as a whistle as well sirs.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    I C WUT YOU DID THAR!!!!!

But currently scattered around me there are 16 empty glasses I haven't taken to the kitchen. Does that answer your question?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    My apt is clean, but moist. Like a perfect vagina.
  • edited July 2010
    I got shit everywhere, but to me it's clean enough.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    my room is clean but i dont really clean it. i just dont have much shit.
  • GrenGren Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    My floors usually pretty fine (room to stand lol), but my desk and shelf space always ends up PILED with crap.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    My room is fairly clean on average from what I've seen from others. I like shit organized, anything misplaced will try me bonkers. I have a tiny spot meant for random shit and laundry waiting to be washed and that's it. My biggest enemy is fucking dust. :mad: If they made nanobots that ate dust I'd spend a million dollars to add this in my living environment. I can't stand wiping everything down and then a day later watch it start to slowly pile back up.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    img014.jpg

My room was clean this morning. Not so much anymore as you can see
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    For those of you that dont know. Which is everyone. That fag on the bed is me on totse as well. And this douche icee weiner scared the crap outta me. I looked over and he was just standing by the door starring at me. kinda creeped me out. I didnt realize a picture was being takin till now.

2010-07-21205803.jpg
    THis is from my perspective. The guy lying on the bed.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    Man my phones camera is shitty.
  • edited July 2010
    Books, clothes, herbarium specimens, r33f3r stems and s33ds pepsi cans, r0ach p4p3rs, etc. line the shelves and floor of mah room.