The end is in sight!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited May 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So after a long 3 years, the end of University is in sight! I had a real crap time doing my first exam (the Holocaust) and was in so much pain from my Crohn's, the ability to do my shoes up was nonexistent. Cue me wasted and nodding/puking in my first exam. Dreading the mark.

That said, my final exam is on the 22nd, and moving back on June 2nd. Things shall be back to normal with activity here :) got some guide ideas.

"Dont'cha worry, I'm still alive!"

Comments

• (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited May 2012
    Good luck with your exam.

I never studied post-secondary so I wouldn't know how it feels or how it goes.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    It's about time you stopped fucking off at school and got a job.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    It's about time you stopped fucking off at school and got a job.

Beaver in a bad mood? :( Don't worry, got plans for when my surgery is done. Plenty of family friends, Military Chef positions and other similar bits which are good work/experience.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited May 2012
    RemadE, what did you go to school for?
    edited May 2012
    I studied Modern History, University level. Covered a helluva lot, be it Economic, Political, Social, Geographical, Media, Medical, Military etc
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Beaver in a bad mood? :( Don't worry, got plans for when my surgery is done. Plenty of family friends, Military Chef positions and other similar bits which are good work/experience.

No, I am just being my usual old grouchy self. :P
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2012
    No, I am just being my usual old grouchy self. :P

This ^

I remember when you first started bro. In fact I remember you beyond that.....When I think about it, mang I've known you fuckers for a long time. :thumbsup:
    What you got planned after the BSs all over dude? I figure you'll take a break and think about career choices and shit? Amirite???
    edited May 2012
    Ah that's good to know, Rodent ;) I was worried then.
    And yeah man, it's flown by. Career choices, I pretend I know and bullshit but to be fair - I just have to look around. It's going to be tough to hold down a job with my medical crap, but like I always said, hopefully after the surgery things will improve. That will be the end of Summer (September sorta time). I'll probably get a job locally, earning steady and living at home to save up - then fingers crossed, move in with Tordek.

I was chatting to my German ex the other night and talked of the old &T days, not least when I showed her the Nasal Sex text guide :hai:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    ^Think hard before jumping. I will be applying for a Uni course soon in Media production. Took me awhile to understand what drives me. Videos, Camera's that's where I want to be. But you my friend, pick a field and learn and then keep learning and earning.

GOD SPEED!

p.s: FUCK THIS WEATHER (87.8F effing 4AM)
  • edited May 2012
    Personally I just got done with my first year at Uni and I've got to say, I've enjoyed it so far. I've learned a lot, not just where my subject is concerned but also in life skills. I'm gradually becoming more confident as a person, learning how to pretty much live life as a human being. It's all good shit, but god damn does it feel good to be home for the summer :D Love this place.