Ban hornet blowers.

Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I think we have a serious issue with hornet blowers going into threads and shouting troll.

To make this a discussion forum we need a rule that in order to go into a thread and calling out troll the user needs to provide evidence that it is infact a troll. If the user doesn't he needs infraction and then if reincident a week ban.

I was recently a victim of this and its really annoying for the real users trying to generate content what this people do.

Comments

• TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    How about no.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think we have a serious issue with hornet blowers going into threads and shouting troll.

To make this a discussion forum we need a rule that in order to go into a thread and calling out troll the user needs to provide evidence that it is infact a troll. If the user doesn't he needs infraction and then if reincident a week ban.

I was recently a victim of this and its really annoying for the real users trying to generate content what this people do.

Perhaps it was they that were trolling you......
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Also, WTF is a hornet blower?
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Also, WTF is a hornet blower?

You commentend on my thread even thought you didn't know what i was talking again.

Thus your contribution is null and ignored, and I will go ahead and invalidate all your contribution in this forum from know on because clearly you can only talk with your ass.
    BungHole wrote: »
    Perhaps it was they that were trolling you......

I agree, people who call out troll are trolls and need to go.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    You commentend on my thread even thought you didn't know what i was talking again.

Thus your contribution is null and ignored, and I will go ahead and invalidate all your contribution in this forum from know on because clearly you can only talk with your ass.

Totse is about free speech, your suggestion was to limit that. Therefor it doesn't matter how you wanted to limit it, just that you wanted to limit it. Also, seeing your other posts, I shouldn't have to validate myself to a troll trying to troll trolls.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I don't see this going well. You can't control the trolls unless you apply force which we don't approve of. I think the community as a whole can take care of it. Just step it up. Learn to counter troll and if some shouts troll, let them be. Sooner or later they will get axed.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Learn to NOT feed the trolls.

Also, what is hornet blowing? Hornets are insects like wasps. I don't get it.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010

Someone put this nigger down.