Guilty Pleasures

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited August 2012 in Life
Everyone has those guilty, dirty secrets! Things that we like that we know our peers would look at and think "You must be pretty wasted to be watching/listining/enjoying that..."

So here's a thread to discuss your guilty pleasures! Let's try and keep it media-wise, but if you can think of anything that isn't media based feel free to share! And let's try and keep away from fetishes... we don't have all day (TDR you dirty horse-loving bastard.)

I'll start us off. My guilty pleasure is liking this song

Edit: I decided to put this in mind, because it does have to do with our senses and what our brain responds too... so I thought that'd be good enough to get it out of the misc section.

Comments

• (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited July 2012
    My guilty pleasure music includes Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, Complicated by Avril Lavinge and Need You Now by Lady Antebellum.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    Oh man, I avoided this thread because I couldn't tell which were my guilty pleasures. I just like pretty much everything but if it has to be something I watch all the time or tune in too, it must be Anime Naruto. Srsly, it's been years and still I follow it.When it comes to songs, pop rules. I prefer girly songs mostly because there is a girl singing in them and that feels less gay.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2012
    Not a bad song btw.
  • edited July 2012
    I've had "Call Me Maybe" stuck in my head ever since hearing it repeatedly on the radio when I was on holiday. Can't tell if I like it or if it's just one of those catchy tunes which sticks in your head no matter what.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    My guilty pleasure music includes Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton, Complicated by Avril Lavinge ..

These two make me smile fondly at seventh grade (first year junior-high, for the Americans) while cringing at my cherubic self.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Listening to Artists such as:
    • Cliff Richard
    • Vanessa Carlton
    • Hanson
    • Taio Cruz (as my mates and I have an alternate version to sing to another mate)
    • Bollywood music

Also thinking of the most depraved sexual situations in my head, be it people around me, girls that I met once or whatever. Fuck, even guys. Generally involves mutilation, flesh-fucking and the like.
    Hmm, what else? Watching My Super Sweet 16 just to scream at the TV (if that counts). I threw the remote once and had to buy a new one. Fuck you Samsung, £18.99!
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited July 2012
    I also secretly enjoy tea bagging girls I sleep with while they sleep.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    I also secretly enjoy tea bagging girls I sleep with while they sleep.

Always wanted to, but I'm afraid they might bite subconsciously
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2012
    Every day at lunch I eat a huge M&M cookie even though I'm supposed to be on a diet:(.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Oh yeah, I love 'complicated'. I think that was on a Fifa game when I was younger :) Only thing I can think of is Franz Ferdinand Take Me Out
    http://grooveshark.com/s/Take+Me+Out/3z9Nag?src=5
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Not a bad song btw.
    I like to pinch my nipples while reading your short posts. Your long posts drive me wild, so I try to avoid those. :paki:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I like to pinch my nipples while reading your short posts. Your long posts drive me wild, so I try to avoid those. :paki:
    Yeah, I have been slacking off but you can't blame me. A lot of shit going down IRL.