The first day at University

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
Well, I couldn't sleep last night, I fapped two times and even ate food and watched the movie called Drive which was really fucking awesome. Anyway, with some determination I was able to get some sleep. I woke up, took a shower and then got everything in place in record time. However, I did miscalculate one bit. Since I didn't knew what time things would start I went in early, like 8:00 am and soon discovered everything would start at 10:30+ am. I was raging mad, however I took a chill pill and started reading a book. Since I DIDN'T have a laptop I couldn't do any real work, hence I just drew out ideas and listened to a Haunted world by Carl Sagan.

The University is full of pussies, even a blind man can find a hole if he tried it but again my interest in the girls was next to zero, funny considering how I handle myself on the Internet. So, with my wearing some kickass clothes and my traditional look (glasses) and riding my horse Shadowfax, I reached that damn place with some hope of having fun. In all those long hours, I recorded every bit of it. I have it on my Camera and as much as I want to share, I actually can't post it online. However, my brothers, I shall secretly link you to the video with the best bits. But it will reveal my location so it's a big gamble that I am taking here.

They asked me some questions, majority of the students wanted to be a Director, producer etc because they honestly didn't have a clue what other fields where there, I mean I was like OMG WTF. When my time came, being a famous attention whore, I out spoke everyone and literally made them look idiots, same happened when I asked another question and I just took the opportunity to whore myself out.

I did however keep my mouth shut, didn't interact with boys that much, kept to myself and even if someone asked me what the hell I was writing I straight out told him it's non of his business. I guess with this FUCK YOU approach I might be able to keep everyone at bay while enjoy learning and having fun.

The subjects are easy, I mean FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH! and I do have arts and design classes which I am bit worried because I am not really good with drawing skills but I always wanted to learn how to draw stuff. I guess I would be keeping 5-10 steps ahead of the class. In these 4 years I want to exploit their resources and yes AC rooms to work on my own stuff as much as possible. There is a risk that someone might try to steal my future Lappy but I decided to only take it to the Uni when I have a long stay and never leave it unattended or always have a weapon to stab or harm someone if they try to steal it but knowing me and my height and my confidence, the guys would think twice before messing with me.

This also means that I have a punching bag in place that will help me practice some essential skills. So, overall it was a decent day, now I am close to dying but oh well. Funnily no one called me an Uncle or something :p.

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2012
    When I started read the first sentence all I thought was "STAHP! STAHP READING!!"

Drive is an amazing movie though :)
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    The bit about a blind Guy - holy shit it seems to be true the world over. Plus my laugh resembled Shorty from scary movie.

Always ALWAYS keep your valuable stuff in sight. I was a psycho with no insurance at uni so I'm not sure if you're in halls or commuting but either way, KEEP IT SAFE. You ain't stoopid.
    Also being you have more life XP points, you could pwn any other paki who wants a shot at being a call centre employee ;-)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    The bit about a blind Guy - holy shit it seems to be true the world over. Plus my laugh resembled Shorty from scary movie.

Always ALWAYS keep your valuable stuff in sight. I was a psycho with no insurance at uni so I'm not sure if you're in halls or commuting but either way, KEEP IT SAFE. You ain't stoopid.
    Also being you have more life XP points, you could pwn any other paki who wants a shot at being a call centre employee ;-)

I love myself some times. They did the ragging today and I nailed it. Won them over, so yeah I am ruling them all and I told them straight off the last guys that messed with me got into trouble with law enforcement. Plus, I look like a boss using my cycle for the University. Plus, I do recording of every class and pretty soon I will have the Lappy :D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    There's no need to attack everyone, try to make friends Dfg. It's important you use your charm, in case you need to rely on them for something one day. people are generally nice.

Trying to do this solo will just end in tears.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    There's no need to attack everyone, try to make friends Dfg. It's important you use your charm, in case you need to rely on them for something one day. people are generally nice.

Trying to do this solo will just end in tears.

Oh I played the charm card alright but that back story was essential to keep the nasty ones at bay. It's all about respect bro.
    edited October 2012
    I completely understand the whole barrier thing (psychologically) at University. At first (Freshers week etc) people are all loved up and make loads of new friends.
    Soon enough they fall apart.

It's best to be that guy who knows a lot of people and can rely on them if need be. Even if it's class-notes to ...fuck, fucking? I dunno, but you get the idea. You know as well as all of us that being a prick won't mean you outlast the rest. The charm offensive I'm sure will work. Plus do the girls in PK (and guys, I assume) like the fact you know a shit ton about the West?
    Bud bud ding!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    I completely understand the whole barrier thing (psychologically) at University. At first (Freshers week etc) people are all loved up and make loads of new friends.
    Soon enough they fall apart.

It's best to be that guy who knows a lot of people and can rely on them if need be. Even if it's class-notes to ...fuck, fucking? I dunno, but you get the idea. You know as well as all of us that being a prick won't mean you outlast the rest. The charm offensive I'm sure will work. Plus do the girls in PK (and guys, I assume) like the fact you know a shit ton about the West?
    Bud bud ding!

I don't even tell them about the West, bro I am social engineering. I live for this shit, I can easily mingle with them without any problems. The only problem I have is trying to control my urge to ask questions when the teacher is giving lectures, I found a fix for it. Each day I record the whole lecture using my Camera. 2-3 hours and of endless talks. My idea is to catalog all the years or at least majority of them and open a Youtube or Vimeo channel and Ad sense this shit. It will sell like hot fucking gold. So much potential. Tomorrow I will take my tripod as well.

I am going to edit the videos on Saturday, it will be a decent revision of the course for the whole week and it will help me experiment a bit and in the end it's a WIN/WIN situation because nothing will be linked totseans but yeah you guys would know about it <3, I am partly doing this for you lot. I always wanted to showcase my side of the story and this is an awesome opportunity, plus the folks here aren't too narrow minded. It's a good atmosphere. 48 hours left before the money arrives and I actually get a fucking Laptop so I can do shit while in University.

The girls are taking a lot of interest in me, but I keep my distance, I learned my lesson with pussy, it's a MAJOR FUCKING DISTRACTION and I don't need it. I am happy as fuck :D
    edited October 2012
    Good plan with that, actually. Plus you never know who's listening (despite Universities tending to lean to the left somewhat).
    I did love the social engineering aspect of Uni. The amount of shit I got away with, and befriending Security/working for the Uni helped a ton more! (Gotta ask, do your Security have AK-47s?) lol. Also liking the way you say "I can easily mingle with them" as if they are an alien species.

Most Students are.

Good call on the recording of lectures, too (I had a dictaphone that proved handy when I was in hospital and missed lectures as a few mates would record it for me - although not many as I slowly began to hate the people on my course). Just be VERY careful about putting it on YouTube as
    • Where I'm from, the Lecturers got funny about recording voice, let alone video. Any chance they would get pissy with you for putting their intellectual property online for free access? (Although I'm all for it, what with sharing the Academic Journal archives via TPB/BitTorrent)
    • The identities of fellow students? Some may object to having their face online.
    • Your own location and/or profile (as in an image of you) combined with your online name could cause trouble if linked (religious views + PK + video potentially revealing you). Just a thought. Call me paranoid and I just saw you mentioned that already, but you never know. You are doing a good job so far lol.

That's about it really. Don't want you slipping up. I do like the free access to lectures though. Reminds me of Khan Academy.
    I bet you can't wait to get that laptop and...well...:fap:

Glad to hear you aren't giving into the (hopefully) not hairy females. If they don't like commitment and you fancy throwing it around (which the former, I highly doubt but after all it is a University), then I'm sure you can have a shag at the weekends.

Also I'm guessing there's no booze on campus, right? Man that Freshers Fayre would suck if in the UK. I think some Students might even protest where I'm from/who I know.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Good plan with that, actually. Plus you never know who's listening (despite Universities tending to lean to the left somewhat).
    I did love the social engineering aspect of Uni. The amount of shit I got away with, and befriending Security/working for the Uni helped a ton more! (Gotta ask, do your Security have AK-47s?) lol. Also liking the way you say "I can easily mingle with them" as if they are an alien species.

Most Students are.

Good call on the recording of lectures, too (I had a dictaphone that proved handy when I was in hospital and missed lectures as a few mates would record it for me - although not many as I slowly began to hate the people on my course). Just be VERY careful about putting it on YouTube as
    • Where I'm from, the Lecturers got funny about recording voice, let alone video. Any chance they would get pissy with you for putting their intellectual property online for free access? (Although I'm all for it, what with sharing the Academic Journal archives via TPB/BitTorrent)
    • The identities of fellow students? Some may object to having their face online.
    • Your own location and/or profile (as in an image of you) combined with your online name could cause trouble if linked (religious views + PK + video potentially revealing you). Just a thought. Call me paranoid and I just saw you mentioned that already, but you never know. You are doing a good job so far lol.

That's about it really. Don't want you slipping up. I do like the free access to lectures though. Reminds me of Khan Academy.
    I bet you can't wait to get that laptop and...well...:fap:

Glad to hear you aren't giving into the (hopefully) not hairy females. If they don't like commitment and you fancy throwing it around (which the former, I highly doubt but after all it is a University), then I'm sure you can have a shag at the weekends.

Also I'm guessing there's no booze on campus, right? Man that Freshers Fayre would suck if in the UK. I think some Students might even protest where I'm from/who I know.

Ha, I guess it's worth going to the Uni only to share some insights with you. I agree with the face thingy, I intend to cockblock all the girls from the video (troll) there can only be one whore there. Plus, my voice would be edited, and if possible most faces would be edited. I am going to take the tripod and actually position the camera away from us because I do know that most students especially girls won't like to have their video on the Internet. I do like the Khan University concept, I intend to post or at least draft out most of my work on Totseans because it's really interesting stuff and since it deals with Pakistani movie Industry, you would enjoy listening to it.

Most lectures are in English, some are mixed up. But I can add some subtitles or an overview or mark which subject. I do have a voice recorder as well, I can't trust anyone enough to even let them touch any of my systems. I mean I learned my lesson with Raven cunt, I ain't repeating that bullshit.

And yes people do fall apart, I actually dropped myself from the CR position and got another guy that I can use a pawn for CR :p. I am good at this, which considering how much time I spent on the Internet, I don't think it's possible. I should be anti=social and dejected but I am not. The most thing that annonys me is SELF CENSORSHIP by myself. At times I want to burst out rocking with an artistic concept that greatly inspired me but I have to keep my mouth shut because people are listening and it would be a lot more trouble to educate them about things. So, on that front I have to dial myself down a bit.

Also, another I learned is show my importance, with this video idea most student depends on me now. Like already they ask me for the videos of few lectures and I simply tell them that when I have free day I will render them and upload them.

What honestly want to do in the Uni is to create stylized western concept and replicate them using Pakistani talent. I would be targeting humor and bunch of other stuff. I do sort of suck at drawing but I am giving an honest effort into this course because I just want to finally accomplish something concrete in life. This whole course isn't for a Job, it's a set of skills that I want to learn and teach YOU GUYS because media propaganda is something we loving toying with.

Plus on the day on orientation when everyone was saying I wanted to be a Director, Producer, I told them straight off that I have no intention of becoming a Director or producer or anything, I came here to learn the tools that will help me change peoples life and mindset. That one sentence put me in a different category and it was an honest answer. Media is the only medium that has the power to change peoples life and when I leave this University, I want to make sure to have few shorts and a couple of documentaries under my belt. Internet history and technology is something I am good at and so far no one in the University have a clue about it.

So, that's what I am going to be targeting in the upcoming videos which again will be featured on that said channel. Can't wait for the money to arrive so I can get the damn Laptop, tommorrow I would be wasting 2 hours in between the class doing nothing. Can't use the library to access places and I need to do a lot of research.. oh well.

I forgot to take pics of the class for you buddy but I will do it tommorrow.
    edited October 2012
    The Skype chat was a good insight into your University rooms. Seriously though, the level of thought is reassuring so all the more power to you. My reply isn't as comprehensive but it seems you have got things sorted. It's never a smooth ride but I know you can handle yourself :)