Fuck it sux!
I work for a finance company granting loans. I'm sorry gaiz....:(

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    Sell out...
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2012
    Hey i was wondering can you do me a favour?

lol..........
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Sell out...

This. I'm moving to Australia in the beginning of next year as the pay is so much better being an electrician compared to here in NZ.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Well, it's better not doing anything.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2012
    Sell out...
    :D

This. I'm moving to Australia in the beginning of next year as the pay is so much better being an electrician compared to here in NZ.
    No need to go so far, Christchurch would welcome your shit with open arms. :D
    edited October 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    Hey i was wondering can you do me a favour?

lol..........
    I'd like to stipulate first! I don't do facials.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, it's better not doing anything.
    True! It's just so boring though. :(
    edited October 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    :D

No need to go so far, Christchurch would welcome your shit with open arms. :D

I have never been a fan of the place tbh. Besides it snows during the winter and I hate the cold. I'm thinking of heading to Brisbane. I have been before and it seems like a nice place plus it's far warmer than Christchurch.
    edited October 2012
    I have never been a fan of the place tbh. Besides it snows during the winter and I hate the cold. I'm thinking of heading to Brisbane. I have been before and it seems like a nice place plus it's far warmer than Christchurch.
    I gotta admit. I hate fucking snow. :(
    edited October 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I gotta admit. I hate fucking snow. :(

I've got mates that are like "lets go skiing its awesome". I hate how its cold and wet plus the temperature swings between fucking freezing and hot as a mofo when you are on a mountain not to mention the females are generally wearing clothes compared to the beach.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    All the sparkies i know make a surprising amount of money. There's a massive shortage of skilled labour in AU..
    edited October 2012
    I've got mates that are like "lets go skiing its awesome". I hate how its cold and wet plus the temperature swings between fucking freezing and hot as a mofo when you are on a mountain not to mention the females are generally wearing clothes compared to the beach.
    Sand boarding on the hokianga dunes. :thumbsup:
    When you're done, you get to lay on the hot sand and enjoy a cold beer. You don't hear of any snow boarders laying in the cold snow, suckin on a brewski.

All the sparkies i know make a surprising amount of money.
    They should get paid a bit. They have to put up with spiders and snakes where the wires run. :rolleyes:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    I would rather put up with spiders and snakes than property owners.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Or Bankers. Having Barclay's shut an account to buy bitcoin with as suspected money laundering etc and seeing that baks' boss get treated, wined and dined with a fat pension pissed me off a treat.

All the best with your new job, man. I wouldn't mind having an &T bank with 0% interest lol. And yup Slart, although there's no earlyish shortage here, sparkiest, carpenters, plasterers etc are always in demand and the money here.
    Like all human needs, they are applicable to everyone...who isn't off the grid and self-sifficient/off the Govt. Sorry. Just dreaming.
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    All the best with your new job,
    Churz bro. 1st week and I'm kinda starting to appreciate it. People who need loans aren't as irritating as I thought they would be. (I don't do corporate loans thank fuck for that)