Pakistani Milk, If bombs don't kill you, Milk will

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2012 in Spurious Generalities
It's common knowledge that if you buy cheap milk chances are you will get screwed. Normally a liter cost around 90 Rs and a Dollar is 94 rs. So, it’s not that cheap and considering our situation, not everyone can afford the 90 rupee Milk. Pakistan has a large unregulated Milk industry which carters to the thousands every day.

These fine men known as Gawalia or Gawala actually produce and distribute the milk and actually do quality control which in reality is checking to see if the water ratio is correct. You see there is no such thing as pure milk, the time has gone when you went to the farm and actually got fresh milk which wasn’t altered by chemical and drugs. That time doesn’t exist anymore.

The animals are given extensive drugs that force them to produce more milk and basically fuck up the composition and instead of producing healthy milk; you get something that will cause you problems in the long run.

The powered Milk or boxed milk doesn’t fair better anyway, they’re an equal risk to your life. But really takes the cake is the new processed milk that is cheaper, whiter and foamy than the ordinary milk your pay the premium for.

This new milk which is actively being sold throughout Pakistan consists of Plant urea, Shampoo, Soda ash, color whitener and a mixture of other compounds which will fuck up your stomach. This lethal mixture is then added to the same quantity of milk and then processed for human use
I mean it’s fucking bad enough that the water used in increasing the milk quantity isn’t filtered but now they’re adding other fucking chemical and fucking UREA into the mix. How can a fucking nation progress if the people don’t even value each other’s life, forget about blowing up infidels, these people have no moral values.

And it’s not just this Milk industry, it’s pretty much everything you see around here. People will like cheat for fucking rupee and no wonder this nation never did anything. I went to the store to return the pant and shirt I brought few weeks ago and this guy which presumably was religious straight out acted like a cunt. Saying it’s not his fault if the fabric color went away with normal use and it the pants wasn’t stretchable, and it’s the consumer fault for buying that said product.

He constantly was saying how good I am, and how educated I am and this and that but I literally wanted to bitch slap that cunt. So even if you act normal you deal with cunts like that. He refused to honor my request and I left the shop vowing never to buy anything from it again and try my best to tell everyone not to buy stuff from them, but knowing me, I will actually make a video about it and promote it in the Uni or something.

So, yeah if you don’t value your life, come to Pakistan, enjoy some fresh milk and hope to GOD the milk mixture won’t kill you.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    poverty makes people go crazy. you guys obviously need more trade regulation.

There was a brief scandle here when some milk brands was found to contain permeate. competition weeded out the dodgy suppliers.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    Drink beer.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    poverty makes people go crazy. you guys obviously need more trade regulation.

There was a brief scandle here when some milk brands was found to contain permeate. competition weeded out the dodgy suppliers.
    Yeah but it's actually the opposite here. lol
    Drink beer.
    Expensive and not available :(
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Where I live is a major dairy producing area of NZ. Here each farm that the milk tankers visit, they take a sample from the vat which is later tested at the lab to test for things like antibiotics among other things. If it is contaminated they will dispose of that load of milk. From memory the farmer gets a fairly hefty fine as well.
    edited October 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Yeah but it's actually the opposite here. lol

Expensive and not available :(

Ahaha, you took the bait. Move where the beer is cheap!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2012
    It's gotta be better than China. Ya?
    edited October 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    It's gotta be better than China. Ya?

Overseas lenders fare better than Chinese rivals
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Yeah dude, in the UK during Tudor and Medieval times, beer was safer than the water so just get brewing! Plus you could make a ton of cash at Uni, I'm sure ;) offset your costs etc, ya know. It's not hard to make booze of sorts - be it spirits, wine or beer. I was looking at making wine at Uni in my dorm but never had the time or funds to get round to it.

I have always assumed places like PK would have dodgy milk, not to mention street food etc. I would not be caught drinking that stuff unless I wanted to be shitting my guts out for a week straight, sleeping on the toilet (that has happened in the past). Now it turns out I would literally shit my guts out, bleed to death and die like Elvis.
    edited October 2012
    it was the same in the puritan/pilgrim settlements in the new world. In fact the settlers made "near beer" which was a second fermentation run on the grains that did not yield as high an alcohol content for the children to drink. They mistook the fact that people who drank beer got sick a lot less than people who drank water with some sort of healthful properties to beer. They had no knowledge of waterborne microbes and how the fermentation and brewing process killed them.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2012
    Yup big fine alright, I accidentally added a shit load of water into the milk vat. big fine cant remember how much, we call them a grade. I would say they still sell the milk though, by the time they add a few thousand litres into a bigger vat with the other tens of thousands of litres of milk it wont make stuff all difference.
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Yeah dude, in the UK during Tudor and Medieval times, beer was safer than the water so just get brewing! Plus you could make a ton of cash at Uni, I'm sure ;) offset your costs etc, ya know. It's not hard to make booze of sorts - be it spirits, wine or beer. I was looking at making wine at Uni in my dorm but never had the time or funds to get round to it.
    Heh! I believe it's illegal for muslims to buy alcohol in pakistan and I also believe @ a guesstimate, 90 something % of the population are muslim. Which is probably a good thing considering a group of angry rioting muslim are quite a force to be reckoned with. Now imagine what a group of pissed as a MF group of angry rioting muslim would be like. :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Haha, I would love to see that! I imagine a front-row seat in the sky with Allah. Guys screaming and tripping over burning flags. Shooting rounds all over the place. Smashed glass in bare feet. "Intellectual" conversation, just to name a few.

I would love to see the alcohol flow through Muslim veins. Seriously Dfg, get brewing and be a bootlegger. If you were Sikh I'd say hide it in a turban, but I can't.
    edited October 2012
    He could get a two hump camel and hide a keg in one of the humps.
    edited October 2012
    edited October 2012
    See, there you go Dfg.