Face book WTF??

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited November 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So I hate face book ,I do have an account and I was thinking that I should personally call everyone who friends me and tell them that I will call back at least once a month just too say hi.
If they want me to stop calling they have to drop me from face book.
Think about it, if you really gave two shits about the the people you deal with on face book the you would not mind a call from them right?
Then when they drop your ass then you will know who your friends really are.
Face book is for stupid people who cant use the fucking phone to reach out and touch someone.
I hate face book and the jew motherfucker who made it.
that is all.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2012
    I use fb to perv on attractive coworkers and friends. also to remind people its my birthday and to keep up the latest regarding my interests (fan pages and the like)

but yeah fb is shit
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2012
    Its really pathetic when you walk into a shop and there is a poster saying "like us on Face book!". Its like dude Im already in your shop buying shit off you, what more do you want?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    I use fb to perv on attractive coworkers and friends.
    Spinster wrote: »
    Its really pathetic when you walk into a shop and there is a poster saying "like us on Face book!". Its like dude Im already in your shop buying shit off you, what more do you want?

^this.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    True dat. Why add you on facebook?
    the perv thing is veeerrry true. I actually have bookmarks for "FB JB", you know what I mean. Bitches don't know 'bout their security settings!

But yeah, I have a small/fake FB account now and only have 5 good mates I see IRL on there and I keep in touch. One I am lagging with but everyone is moving away, hence why I got it on top of other methods of communication.

And no, I'm not gonna add some crappy shop or major chain on there. Fuck your sponsored posts.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    If I want real friends I will come to this place (especially considering how shitty IRL ones are), I use Facebook for trolling and one damn game.

Also, I will have to make another FB account today for Uni. FUCK ME
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    University courses that require you to have a Social Media account and/or a blog for a module are a fucking joke.
    As soon as I got rid of FB at Uni midway through my 2nd year (and haven't returned to that account) so many people IRL actually stopped talking to me. Seriously, my class"mates" just ignored me as though I didn't exist. I didn't want those people knowing what I was or wasn't doing every time I updated my narcissistic status, or having some one night stand finding me on there. I like my privacy. I found them because they didn't, but I guarded mine with the paranoia of epic proportions.

I think FB is a measuring stick for just how shallow and cuntish people can be.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2012
    Social Networking is a reptilian data mining tool.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    University courses that require you to have a Social Media account and/or a blog for a module are a fucking joke.
    As soon as I got rid of FB at Uni midway through my 2nd year (and haven't returned to that account) so many people IRL actually stopped talking to me. Seriously, my class"mates" just ignored me as though I didn't exist. I didn't want those people knowing what I was or wasn't doing every time I updated my narcissistic status, or having some one night stand finding me on there. I like my privacy. I found them because they didn't, but I guarded mine with the paranoia of epic proportions.

I have to agree. You meet some people IRL who come across as being more or less normal until you see what they do on FB. Some people are totally fucked in the head and yet you wouldn't think it IRL.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2012
    Social Networking is a reptilian data mining tool.
    RemadE wrote: »

It's actually not required for the course but since every fucking one uses it, it helps to keep informed about this, although I am thinking of setting up a portal some where and lure everyone there and make them my puppets but that requires work and honestly I would rather spend that time working on this community. So, I will setup a fake FB account because I have already a fake e-mail account that I use.

Two fakes don't make a legit lol.

But yeah FB is a data mining tool, but they already know about me, so I don't care, I just troll the fuck out of people.
  • TasmanianDevilTasmanianDevil Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2012
    I have a facebook account that i havent loged into for probably 2 years now, then i also have a "fake" account i used for intelligence gathering and some trolling but nothing good ever came from it.

Thinking of creating a new fake one, fully anonymous with no real links to myself just to use for my IP camera trolling and such.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Had to setup an account for my Uni friends. It's a bit bitchy to work with especially when you're forced to read something like this:

dashing lgne k liye inki jrurat nhi
    and this:
    donkeyyyyyyyyy
    or this:
    yr koi ldki bt kregi kya ?

and I am like, WTF!