House fire

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited March 2013 in Spurious Generalities
My family's house burned down yesterday. Apparently a kid got ahold of some matches. What a great thing to wake to at 7 in the goddamn morning

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    Shit, that sucks. I mean literally fucking sucks. I hope they had insurance?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, it was my grandma's house, she had insurance. I was staying the night, very rude awakening. I had to climb out a window and onto the roof, then was stuck there for like 10 minutes waiting for someone to get a damn ladder before the roof caved in.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited March 2013
    Fuck that blows. Hope insurance gets to work on it fairly quickly, glad no one was hurt.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2013
    Beat that kids ass.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2013
    Tie him to a long stick & slow roast him over the embers of your burnt house
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2013
    Fuck, you were on the roof while it was burning, kudos man. I have no idea what I would have done. Probably screamed like a fucking lunatic.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2013
    That sucks big time mang. I'd beat the living fuck out of that little motherfucker if I got my hands on him. My brother managed to burn my desk and fuck my variac (variable voltage mains supply) while I was on holiday. That's $300 he now owes me.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2013
    He's only like 4, I'm gonna wait till he grows up....... then burn him alive
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited March 2013
    Stupid kids.

I love fire but not like that.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2013
    He's only like 4, I'm gonna wait till he grows up....... then burn him alive
    Age is no barrier.

vbTtSKE.jpg