Finding a Bicycle for myself in Pakistan

DfgDfg Admin
edited April 2013 in Man Cave
I have been interested in buying a new Bicycle, currently I have two at my disposal and they're both the same brand and pretty much the same deal. I like them a lot but they're getting old and not to mention they're noisy as hell. I repaired them did what I could but it's still no good. I have decided to finally buy a new bicycle. I am looking for something like an on road bicycle which is light weight and capable of reaching some decent speeds but I can't find any fucking bike here. They're all cheap knocks off, local made piece of shit bikes. Not tuned and they're bulky as fuck. I know I love cycling a lot and I can reach some awesome speeds if I had something powerful between my legs (apart from my epic DICK).

I can import one from outside and it costs a whooping 900 USD! and that's for a fucking 300 USD bike. I called some places and I am still looking for one. I know at this age I should be aiming for a fucking car but I love cycling and it keeps me within fucking limits and stops me from becoming a fatass dickless prick.

This should be in Moan & Groan but I will add other good bits in here later on.

Comments

• ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited April 2013
    Fuck bicycles, every time I ride one my nuts hurt for days. Also I am secretly jealous of people who ride them well because I have always sucked at it. Used to be a pretty cool hand with those little scooters though.