Somebody! Fill me in!

1357913579 Death Cog Machine
edited June 2013 in Spurious Generalities
It's been a long time since I've logged in, this place doesn't at all look like how I remember. I'm not bitching; the active users list is pretty impressive to me.

Whats been happening? When did everything change? Current issues going about? What's with the screwy homepage layout?

I've been busy as fuck working at a local yacht charter company (Read: Fixing the shit rich white guys break). Feel like somethings been missing, so I figured I should get involved in the community here again.

TL;DR: DFG, WHATS GOING DOWN?

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited June 2013
    Incremental changes, can't exactly explain how or why. Not a lot of traffic. We're all doing stuff. The Web chat is were it's at.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2013
    Incremental changes, can't exactly explain how or why. Not a lot of traffic. We're all doing stuff. The Web chat is were it's at.

Honestly that, we're all here. We're just busy with life. I am in Uni and it's fucking June the temps here reach 45C easy and the power is out. I make incremental changes, working on traffic bit. When I get inspired I come here and make changes. Feel free to recommend, suggest or do whatever you like.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited June 2013
    Welcome back dude
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited June 2013
    Huh, lots of online users anyhow. Bots...?

Also, 45c? That's fucked. I'm in Washington (U.S.) and 75f (24c) feels absolutely horrible (It's usually nothing but clouds and rain here). What are you going to uni for DFG? Getting madd bitches?

I'm going to start saving up to go once I get my car in perfect condition.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2013
    13579 wrote: »
    Huh, lots of online users anyhow. Bots...?

Also, 45c? That's fucked. I'm in Washington (U.S.) and 75f (24c) feels absolutely horrible (It's usually nothing but clouds and rain here). What are you going to uni for DFG? Getting madd bitches?

I'm going to start saving up to go once I get my car in perfect condition.

Bitches here are mad anyway, I am just not into them to invest time in boning them, maybe some time later when I am more into them I will give it a shot and I am doing sort of media work :D can't list details here for obvious reasons :P

45C yeah fucking fuck weather plus no power. I got heat stroke today.