Lion has sex with dog!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2013 in Spurious Generalities
St. Johns sex predator charged with having sex with neighbor's dog

5vPAxML.jpg

A St. Johns County sexual predator is in jail again in a case of bestiality with his neighbor’s dog.

The neighbor said he let his dogs out over the weekend and one went into a nearby yard on Gloria Street off U.S. 1. When it started to storm, he couldn’t find the dog.

The man then saw the suspect carrying the dog from his trailer. He told him the dog had gone in his shed. The dog was acting unusual so he took it to a veterinarian who determined it had been abused, the Sheriff’s Office said.

James Lee Lyons, 52, was arrested Friday on charges of animal cruelty and sexual activity involving an animal.

Lyons was convicted of attempted sexual battery on a child and sexual act with a child in 1998. He served 13 years in prison and was released in 2011.

sauce - http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-07-26/story/st-johns-sex-predator-charged-having-sex-neighbors-dog

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2013
    He does have that just pumped the neighbor's poodle look on his face...
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2013
    Lol! ^ :D ...... I thought "pumped the neighbor's poodle look" would be this look! FNVgziP.jpg
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2013
    If ever there was a stereotypical sex offender look, that guy has it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2013
    So a Dog was fucked, I mean srsly, it's a dog and it got fucked. They should thank him for taking care of his needs. Western culture...
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited August 2013
    Damn that is a guilty looking picture. Also how fucking hard is it to fence your yard, I hate it when people just let their dogs roam free, that shit has caused me so many problems that these days I shoot those fuckers with 4/10 bird shot on sight.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2013
    Arkansan wrote: »
    Also how fucking hard is it to fence your yard, I hate it when people just let their dogs roam free, that shit has caused me so many problems
    It caused him problems as well. hehe....:D