Motorcyclists pick fight with Range Rover, Range Rover wins

DfgDfg Admin
edited October 2013 in Spurious Generalities
Video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380522846

Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

I know Beaver is a biker at first when I watched the video I was rooting for the bikers but then I heard that the driver had his family with him and that idiot break checked on purpose, I would totally side with him. I know not all bikers are asshole but these were just.. and I was waiting for them call in the police, NO ONE FUCKING CALLED IN THE POLICE. It was obvious they wanted to hurt him and they did.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2013
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2013
    Here's what happens.
    1. Motorcyclists are illegally taking up entire roadway, swerving between lanes, and surround a black SUV, an act of aggression.
    2. 00:24 Dick rider in all white lines up with the SUV and looks directly behind him and slows down deliberately, causing the accident, another act of aggression.
    3. The driver of the SUV stops, is surrounded and likely being intimidated. People that are not part of the wreck do not need to stop, let alone 100s of biker buddies. Clear threat and danger.
    4. 00:54 The driver of the SUV takes defensive/evasive action, spearing through the bikers and makes a break for it.
    The idiots deserved it.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2013
    1. These are not bikers they are a pack of monkeys fucking footballs.
    2. The SUV was tailgating the bikes which is stupid ad unacceptable.
    3. If a bike goes down when you are following that close you will run him over and kill or maim him.
    4. If that asshole in the SUV had been following my pack that close he would have had hot lead through his front widow.
    5. When the driver of the SUV took of and hit the parked bike that was hit and run.
    6. That is why I carry ball bearings in my jacket pocket so when some asshat in a cage tailgates me he winds up buying a new window.

The bottom line is those "bikers" don't know the first thing about riding information but that is no excuse fir the asshole in the SUV tailgate and if he tried that shit in my pack he would have been in the ER along with his wife and kids.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2013
    Yeah that kinda seemed like a situation of everyone acting some degree of stupid. Also mutherfucking fuck tail gaters. Oh and I like the ball bearing idea TDR, wonder if I can make that work from inside my car :D

On a second viewing it kinda seems like they were fucking with the guy in the SUV, hard to say as who knows what the camera didn't catch. I can say this much at the point a motherfucker opens the door of my car he is eating .357 hollow point and fuck anybody with him too.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    1. These are not bikers they are a pack of monkeys fucking footballs.
    2. The SUV was tailgating the bikes which is stupid ad unacceptable.
    3. If a bike goes down when you are following that close you will run him over and kill or maim him.
    4. If that asshole in the SUV had been following my pack that close he would have had hot lead through his front widow.
    5. When the driver of the SUV took of and hit the parked bike that was hit and run.
    6. That is why I carry ball bearings in my jacket pocket so when some asshat in a cage tailgates me he winds up buying a new window.

The bottom line is those "bikers" don't know the first thing about riding information but that is no excuse fir the asshole in the SUV tailgate and if he tried that shit in my pack he would have been in the ER along with his wife and kids.

True, but in this case, it's an ongoing investigation. But based on first hand reports and police reports, it seemed the guy had his family with him and these bikers were being pricks to him. Plus they're not bikers, more like thugs. There is a sub-reddit for New York and they explained that these pricks are doing this all the time. He break checked that guy forcing him to stop. And we don't see in the video but other riders surrounded him and started hitting the car and that's when he felt. He did call 9/11 but his tyres got lashed forcing him out of the highway.

And that's when he was ganged up and beaten infront his 5 year old. It could have been worse, much worse bro. And I do respected bikers but these assholes were just thugs. And at first I was like wtf this SUV guy was an asshole but when I heard he was with his family and these pricks were fucking scum I immediately understood what the guy did. Think about it, if a mob of fucking Pakistani bikers, yell and scream at your car while you're with your family and cut you off and then try to force you to stop, what would you do?

Again not all bikers are like that, but these were the worst type of fucking riders I have ever seen.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2013
    Arkansan wrote: »
    Yeah that kinda seemed like a situation of everyone acting some degree of stupid. Also mutherfucking fuck tail gaters. Oh and I like the ball bearing idea TDR, wonder if I can make that work from inside my car :D

On a second viewing it kinda seems like they were fucking with the guy in the SUV, hard to say as who knows what the camera didn't catch. I can say this much at the point a motherfucker opens the door of my car he is eating .357 hollow point and fuck anybody with him too.

The video is biased because the prick who recorded it, didn't show the complete version. I mean the SUV guy had a family, no way he would intimate them but the others were just out to create trouble. They were acting like wild dogs. The guy was just trying to save his life and his family. Not a single call went from the bikers to the police! if they wanted justice they could have called it in instead of trying to bash the guy.
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited October 2013
    Yeah the more comes out the more it looks like the guys riding were trolling in mass. There are always stupid gits in any group and the larger the crowd the more there are. Sad it turned out the way it did, video is a great look at why you should carry, but I have heard it is near impossible to get one in New York.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2013
    I saw this on TV yesterday but didn't catch the whole thing. I'll watch the video when I get a chance.