What do we use for a short version of totse.info?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I'm liking &T.i

What ideas do you have?

Comments

• JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I figured we would just use &T. The original one doesn't exist anymore so it can't really get mixed up there.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    I figured we would just use &T. The original one doesn't exist anymore so it can't really get mixed up there.

Fuck that. Originality plz (irony I know)
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    I like &T.i
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    lol T.I

<insert rapper reference>
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    &T should be used to refer to the original Totse because, let's face it, it isn't the same and it isn't going to be the same. I like &T.i
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    lol T.I

<insert rapper reference>

That's why I made it T.i and not T.I.

I SHOULD BE ADMIN NOW FOR MAKING &T.i
  • edited July 2010
    If you need another vote, you've got mine for &T.i. It has a good ring to it, an almost nostalgic one, but not quite, if you catch my drift... Probably not.
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    If you need another vote, you've got mine for &T.i. It has a good ring to it, an almost nostalgic one, but not quite, if you catch my drift... Probably not.

Beats the shit out of &Z and &T2. &T2, really?
  • ateate Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    &T Keep the spirit alive.
  • monotonedmonotoned Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Totse was originally &the Temple of the screaming electron, but they took the "&" out later. it makes no sense to add the "&" anymore (and why is even zoklet called &Z?) since this isn't the original totse.

T.i is the more logical choice but since a gay rapper ruined it I vote for &T.i
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    &T.i gets my vote also
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I like it, I like it!
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Crazzyass wrote: »
    &T should be used to refer to the original Totse because, let's face it, it isn't the same and it isn't going to be the same. I like &T.i

Oh fuck this bullshit, this has gotta stop. This is the same bullshit that went on at zoklet. "This place isnt totse, and it never will be" was always an excuse for them to go and fuck around with things that shouldnt be fucked around with.

This place is in the very least, a tribute to the ruins of the temple, and should remain loyal to the name.

We do not need any new bullshit symbols like &T.i ... I mean what the fuck is that?
    Totse was never &T.c, so why would we include the domain address on this site? Its fucking stupid if you ask me.

It should remain &T. Anybody who disagrees will be shot on site.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    totse.com was not called &T.c

no need to overcomplicate things. &T is fine
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited July 2010
    Oh fuck this bullshit, this has gotta stop. This is the same bullshit that went on at zoklet. "This place isnt totse, and it never will be" was always an excuse for them to go and fuck around with things that shouldnt be fucked around with.

This place is in the very least, a tribute to the ruins of the temple, and should remain loyal to the name.

We do not need any new bullshit symbols like &T.i ... I mean what the fuck is that?
    Totse was never &T.c, so why would we include the domain address on this site? Its fucking stupid if you ask me.

Pretty much this. I'm always going to refer to it as &T, as far as I'm concerned, totse took a leave of absence for 2 years and is now back up.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010

QFMFT

Like I said before, the original Totse site doesn't exist anymore so there's no need to modify its nickname, especially if we're supposedly reviving it. It just makes us look more like a shitty offshoot.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    You can't really have someone say "We are using X" Whatever most people like and use will become the normal. No one seemed to like &Z on zoklet. But thats what everyone ended up using.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010

This.

We are Totseans, and this is &totse.

We, the Totseans, will rebuild our home, and &T will rise again.
  • v0xv0x Regular
    edited July 2010
    This IS totse you fucking commies, it's &T
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    *loads shotgun*
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    &T. This is practically the rebirth of the original. Why the fuck do we need &T.i?
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    &T has my vote. Marijaunasaurus summed that up quite well.
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    My original vote was for &T.i, when it seemed apparent that it wasn't cool to be replicating Totse.com.

Right now I'm thinking "fuck that", and change my vote to &T. Plus, its just easier to type. All that effort which goes into an extra couple characters really wears down my keyboard.
  • DeadHamDeadHam Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    mmm,
    &T.
    is better than
    &T.i
    which is worse than
    T&i
    which is younger than
    &T.

so who was born first?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    "&T" All those years spent on totse we deserve some sort of trophy for it. You know...kinda like a finger or an ear.
    "&T" wasn't Jeffs idea in the first place. So fuck it! We can do what we like with it...yah?
    We are totse, not a totse clone I say we use a totse identity and take back who we are.
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010