So, I think I will get some Taiwanese Pussy in future

Considering it looks this fine:

http://imgur.com/a/Uswrv
Tagged:

Comments

• Description: This chick is a blogger on some social media website in Taiwan and in 2012 the password of her private album was hacked or one of her fans make a really luck guess. Anyway, the private album was password protected because it was full of nude pictures of her teasing and wearing various lingerie. What you see below is about half of what was leaked. Don't think we ever got around to posting these so here you go... Enjoy!

Mirror: http://uploaded.net/file/ljmt8xdr

• Holy shit dude, I think imgur might be dead. I tried to download it and got a bullshit message asking for an "email" address to notify me when it was "ready."

What in the blue fuck? I've never had such a garbage issue from there before, seems like it might be time to move on. Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but I don't like that kind of thing. Never had that happen before.
  • Nope, it's quite common. When it's under load or the gallery is new and big it asks for the e-mail. I use it all the time, I get an e-mail from them saying, OMG your download ready. Plus never been spammed by them. So, it's safe
  • Dude, I never had that happen before, and I'm pretty sure I only used them on primarily real hi-traf shit...so why now? Maybe because it was too new. All good things must come to an end I guess, seriously though, never at all.

I just tried to download it again. Same message. And once again, what the fuck I got way better tits perfectly fine before.

"This album is really big! It's going to take us a bit to get your download ready for you. Enter your email and we will notify you when it's ready. "

Bull fucking shit man, I'm just saying. Tits and ass are all over the place and a good deal could be found there but it isn't working right, imgur is either dying or your upload is fucked up or something man.

I'll try to do a study of Whoreticology myself.

Seems like everything that was planted ain't growing anymore.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I don't trust tai chicks. They're renown for making salami look like donuts.