I wish I would just BOMB fucking Taliban or fucking nuke them.

132 Kids, 9 Adults, 160+ Injured. Terrorists used Suicide Jackets, they were 7 in total. SSG did the operation, the terrorists used IDE's and were making more.

7 blasts were heard.

Listening to ISPR briefing.

Tehrik-i-Taliban, fucking cunts.

They didn't take any hostages, they fired on sight. Killed were killed in bulk, while they were running away.

That's pretty much the summary.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/16/world/asia/pakistan-peshawar-school-attack/

I watched it live on TV, heard the news while in class. It's fucking brutal. Peshawar isn't that far off my location.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2014
    Hmmm ..... inneresting. Why do they not attack those they have the issue with such as the US? But hell NO! They'd rather blow up shit in their own hood. Taliban....pffttt....Has that distinctive smell of political BS to me.

You can't NUKE a political idea installed by US politics which is meant to represent the monster under your bed.
  • Yeah, people to tend to blame US for Taliban attacks though, but I don't really side with them. It's mostly our own laziness that got them around.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Maybe this will be a turning point. The PK Military should stop worrying about India (It's already lost) and focus on the extremists.
    I tend to disagree with that because it doesn't make any rational sense to go in and blow up your own shit. It doesn't satisfy any political motive except for the purpose of creating hate and fear for something US government say exist. It's better to cut the head off the snake rather than prod at the earth half a world away while the snake laughs on from a safe distance at individuals blinded by false negatives. There is absolutely zero logic here.
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    Hey DFG, at least now the heads of our political parties are working together. Plus the death penalty is back! So despite the fucked up events (including that of a teacher being burned alive) something good came out of it. 2 terrorists have been hung already. A lot of people seem to be saying that violence isn't the answer, but that's obviously not the case. I'm actually happy with this decision. Maybe one day I'll be able to go to Pakistan without worrying I'll be dead or whatever. I mean, there's so much beautiful landscapes out there. So pretty.
  • REBxVoDKa wrote: »
    Hey DFG, at least now the heads of our political parties are working together. Plus the death penalty is back! So despite the fucked up events (including that of a teacher being burned alive) something good came out of it. 2 terrorists have been hung already. A lot of people seem to be saying that violence isn't the answer, but that's obviously not the case. I'm actually happy with this decision. Maybe one day I'll be able to go to Pakistan without worrying I'll be dead or whatever. I mean, there's so much beautiful landscapes out there. So pretty.

True enough, I mean fucking tinder is finally working here. So, yeah fuck terrorists, bomb them if required. I would prefer saving this shithole tbh.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Dfg wrote: »

True enough, I mean fucking tinder is finally working here. So, yeah fuck terrorists, bomb them if required. I would prefer saving this shithole tbh.

Meanwhile in Pakistan...
    iTo6fBy.jpg

• Hahha, omg Dak. hahah
    The US government have simply installed fear in you infidels. Fear is control~~~
    bornkiller wrote: »
    The US government have simply installed fear in you infidels. Fear is control~~~

Hello there, my favorite infidel.

edited December 2014
    REBxVoDKa wrote: »

Well hello thar Reb my purdy Muslimah! ;)
    bornkiller wrote: »
    REBxVoDKa wrote: »

Well hello thar Reb my purdy Muslimah! ;)

*giggles*

On a more serious note, wtf, there's tinder in Pakistan? Whatcha gonna do there lol?
  • I tinder and talk with girls and try to arrange meets up.