I spend around 8 hours a day on the internet

muffinsmuffins Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Tis true I awake at 3 pm everyday, do some stuff for a few hours then stay on the net till like 5 in the morning. I dont have a real job. Would i be considered addicted to internets?

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    I know what you mean. We are interweb addicts. :(
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah...its pretty much the same deal for me :(
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    We fucking suck. Seriously, we should mass murder/suicide.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have my periods of being addicted to the interwebz/video games, and then I go out and hang with friends for a few weeks, but I always come back to my precious interwebz. :(
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    I get up around 12 - 2:30 PM, turn on my computer, surf for an hour or so, get something to eat, watch some TV, back to the internet for a while, leave for work around 4 or so, get home around 11:30 - 2 am, the surf the net until I get tired (3am-5am depending) then I do it all over again.
    edited July 2010
    mashlehash wrote: »
    We fucking suck. Seriously, we should mass murder/suicide.

Hell, I'll just pull a Benoit
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    We will set up a totse cult and then run a mass suicide.

I balance my social life and what not with my interwenin. But i have been spending a great deal on here lately. I need to get out more.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    +1 mass suicide
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Perfect we already have followers. Haha. Lets take Brandon with us when we go down.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Perfect we already have followers. Haha. Lets take Brandon with us when we go down.

can we do a rape on dumpster slut first
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    can we do a rape on dumpster slut first

fat-nasty-granny-11.jpg
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    You fucking read my mind. You get the roofies and i will get the fruit punch and poison.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    fat-nasty-granny-11.jpg

fap,fap,fap,fap
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    fat-nasty-granny-11.jpg

Damn thats a super babe right there. I would like to spread those fat rolls away from her body and have my way with her.
    edited July 2010
    fat-nasty-granny-11.jpg

I'll motorboat the shit out of those titties
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Icee weiner we can double team her. Shit I forgot about muffins. We will make it a foursome. Muffins your in as well.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Icee weiner we can double team her. Shit I forgot about muffins. We will make it a foursome. Muffins your in as well.

that bitch is gonna be air tight!
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck yeah. now if only she looked like that and was jailbait. That would be way more amazing.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    I work 40 hours a week in tech support from home on my own computer, and I play on the computer even besides that (I get a lot of play time in during shift). I've been at it over a year and a half and I'm really surprised I'm not a total fatass.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    HAHA nice man
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pretty standard if you have no job if you ask me. I get off in the afternoons to walk and work on my garden, but I'm on it every other waking moment.
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah pretty much all the time when I'm not at uni or anything.

It's not like the internet isn't educational or beneficial, though.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    People say that, but if you stop and think, and be entirely honest with yourself, how many people actually spend any significant amount of time on MIT Open Courseware or joining peer learning groups or watching fucking TED talks instead of screwing around on forums? Honestly.

(I know forums like this can be educational but, again, be honest with yourself and compare the post count of HB/SG to the rest of the forum)
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh I spend all day on the net depending on what else is going on and who is home..
    This morning being an good example I got up at 10:15 watched tv with my sister for about 1:15 minutes then came on my laptop until about 12:30 when I went down washed up and made lunch (cheese and onion tart) then came back up here(1:30) and I'll be one here now(2:07) til 7 when my friend turns up and we go out for the evening..
  • SpookSpook Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pretty much, but then again, what about wikipedia ? The model of that website makes it easier for people to be introduced to related topics they might not have known about haha.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    How the fuck do you wake up at 3pm?
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Loooooooooosers
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Its better than spending 8 hours a nday drooling over the tube, watchin day time soaps and shizz, a full day of commercials would be torture.

I used to have the tv on in the back ground when on da net, but now that shit is just a black screen of sanity.

TV programs jer brainz.
  • ZeldaZelda New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I don't spend much time on my actual computer, but with my phone I'm pretty much online. The only time I'm not constantly checking email or something like that, is when I'm at work and asleep.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Trufax Fry. At least whatever you do online is probably more stimulating than any other couch-potato occupation.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    THIS. IS. TOTSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

sparta003.jpg
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010

Couldn't agree more

He needs to go
  • edited July 2010
    I spend a lot of time online. When I'm at college, I'll be on the computer from 9am till 4pm, then from about 5pm when I get home till I go to bed at about 1am. Thats 15 hours... Shit, hahaha.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't think just spending a lot of time online alone makes one an "addict". If there are other things you need to do that you're neglecting, or if it's negatively effecting your life, yeah, maybe, but I think the internet is where a lot of people turn when there is just nothing else to do. I spend a lot of time online, but when I'm offered other opportunities I can easily leave the computer and go do something else and never think twice about it. It's just a lot of times there isn't really anything else to do. =/
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, pretty much that. It's >30C every day here so I'm not fucking going outside just for the hell of it and I shouldn't go out doing stuff anyway because I don't really have the money to spare.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    Yeah, pretty much that. It's >30C every day here so I'm not fucking going outside just for the hell of it and I shouldn't go out doing stuff anyway because I don't really have the money to spare.

This^^^ the heat index this week has been 105 to 115 and last month was the hottest on record here