edited April 2015 in Life
Man, rethink about marrying man.

http://imgur.com/a/6ovAV

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2015
    lol. That was suprisingly sad. 

Sometimes youth makes up for ugliness. 

Some of them were always fat though - just with smart angles to make them look thin!!
  • DfgDfg Admin

lol. That was suprisingly sad. 

Sometimes youth makes up for ugliness. 

Some of them were always fat though - just with smart angles to make them look thin!!
    Yeah, there is a girl I follow on Snapchat, she is 19 and whores about her instagram and body. I asked her today if she works out, she said nope and I eat shitty stuff. I told her to be careful and start working out. She goes like, WHY!

I showed her some images from this album and that stupid bitch say, oh they're beautiful, what's wrong with them. The fat logic was so strong, I just lol'ed and pitied her. I know for a fact come 22 or more, she will gain weight and be out of control.

These women are not beautiful in anyway. I used to be very liberal regarding big girls or slight overweight girls but man my perception has been changed. I know realize how we accept fat as it's normal, which it isn't.

Actually planning to add Fat shamming into the mix, sure it will get some fat but lots of people would support it.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2015
    Yeah of lot of obesity is from adults eating like children. It's western gluttony and a lack of knowledge on what good food is. 

Some of it is a complete lack of self-discipline and a refusal to acknowledge that being fat is not okay. There was a time when being fat was something to be ashamed of - because it was lazy. 
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Ahh ... The reality of super sizing your macka's combo on each visit..