Spycam on my 2nd Cousin

Trying to set up a spycam on my 2nd Cousin, fat booty white girl
I cut out a shampoo bottle and set it up so i can put my phone in there and record without being noticed, but my issue is I can't record for longer than like 30 minutes bc no sd card port and my phone has like 2gb memory so I need to know exactly when she's gonna shower

How can I pull this off?

Will share with you guys bc ily

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    Step one,

Check when she is planning to leave

Step two,

Start preparing for shower

Step three,

Wait for her to say, I need to shower or ask hey u want to shower before I jump in or something.

Step four,

if she says yes, then say oh okay, let me just pee pee first.

Go in set the damn thing, act natural and wait for sexy time.

Or
    A) Lift

B) Flirt

C) Seduce her

D) Fuck her
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    Auto-Answer skype call. Stream it. Keep checking for activity.

or, you know, you could pretend to be a normal human being. 

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Wireless webcam. They're cheap enough and with a bit of thought can be hidden in many places. I applied this installation into a teddy bear once (& no it wasn't for perving on some little kid). I set it up for a person who owned a gift store and she noticed stock was going missing, she believed it to be the cleaner and bingo.
    Teddy Cam
    Rip out some of it's guts, rip out an eye and position the lens where the eye was. Pack the stuffing back in and stitch or zip it up. (I stitched a zip in)
  • Teddy Cam
    Rip out some of it's guts, rip out an eye and position the lens where the eye was. Pack the stuffing back in and stitch or zip it up. (I stitched a zip in)

It's not a little kid, she's a few years older than me man.

2nd Cousin is your parent's cousin's children. & A random teddybear in the bathroom is suspcious

Teddy Cam Rip out some of it's guts, rip out an eye and position the lens where the eye was. Pack the stuffing back in and stitch or zip it up. (I stitched a zip in)
    It's not a little kid, she's a few years older than me man.
    2nd Cousin is your parent's cousin's children. & A random teddybear in the bathroom is suspcious
    Haha! The little kid comment wasn't describing your reasons for it's use. I was simply defending my reasons for creating it. In other words it wasn't targeted at you.,:D and your right. It would be a bit suspect in the bathroom............ Unless of course .........it came with a toothbrush holder.
  • Ip webcam app download 🙈🙉🙊