Daktologist is back

Long time no see guys. Shit where should I begin, well since the end of last year I have started uni again, moved in with the misses and been busy with life in general. Things here look totally different since last time I visited but it looks good and im looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here.

Comments

• Long time no see guys. Shit where should I begin, well since the end of last year I have started uni again, moved in with the misses and been busy with life in general. Things here look totally different since last time I visited but it looks good and im looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here.

Missed you mate, you have no idea how good it feels to have you back. Please don't leave us :(
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    Don't have to worry about that bro, I ain't going anywhere :D. Currently i'm doing a chemistry/geology degree, I've quit my dead end job and living in a one bedroom house with my misses that i've been with for the past 8 months. My past issues of depression are a thing of the past and life is peachy. I do self medicate with a bit of cannabis/mushrooms from time to time which has been fun and allowed me to see life in a new light which is awesome. Sadly i don't have the time to work on my workshop projects at the moment but after uni I'll get back into the swing of things.

Its great to see that the likes of BK, you and Slatibartfast have stuck around and kept this place alive.
  • Don't have to worry about that bro, I ain't going anywhere :D. Currently i'm doing a chemistry/geology degree, I've quit my dead end job and living in a one bedroom house with my misses that i've been with for the past 8 months. My past issues of depression are a thing of the past and life is peachy. I do self medicate with a bit of cannabis/mushrooms from time to time which has been fun and allowed me to see life in a new light which is awesome. Sadly i don't have the time to work on my workshop projects at the moment but after uni I'll get back into the swing of things.

Its great to see that the likes of BK, you and Slatibartfast have stuck around and kept this place alive.

We're brothers, can't really leave each other, apart from my real family, this is pretty much the only family I got.

Okay a bit from my end then.

A) Moved out of Pakistan
    B) Currently in Philippines.
    C) Still working on the same thing :D
    D) Got a GF (had multiple partners before that)
    E) VERY HAPPY AT THE END.

Oh yeah, workout and chill now.

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    How the ham radio stuff going?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Dak!!! Sup Mang? Good to see you break away from hobbits and sheep and come home. The Mrs registered yet? :-)

How the ham radio stuff going?

On hold at the moment. I live on the edge of uni and have a postage stamp sized yard so i can't put up a decent sized antenna. I still have all the gear for it though.

Dak!!! Sup Mang? Good to see you break away from hobbits and sheep and come home. The Mrs registered yet? :-)

Sadly the city life has me missing sheep :(. Not yet but ill try con her into doing it.
    Haha, I bet! :D There'd be more urban discoveries to be made n the city than there would where you were, right? .... Hang on! More security. I'm still sucking up the rural life, only this time I've moved closer to a beach. Living the dream, living the dream......
    Plenty around here. Security is around but pretty hopeless. I can sit by the uni lakes at night with a bong and the misses and nobody bats an eyelid.

Plenty around here. Security is around but pretty hopeless. I can sit by the uni lakes at night with a bong and the misses and nobody bats an eyelid.

Are you a jafa now Dak because there are some pretty cool places around auckland that not many people know about.

Are you a jafa now Dak because there are some pretty cool places around auckland that not many people know about.

Fuck that. No i'm still in the cold, dank waikato.

Fuck that. No i'm still in the cold, dank waikato.
    Ahhhh .... My bad! I got offered a job in hamilton not very long ago. Just before winter....Fuck that, to cold and I couldn't really give my house up. Although I do rather like it down there.