Someones got Titty issues

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited October 2015 in Spurious Generalities
They do seem a bit oversized for the ring. They make her look like a gawddamn kick bag although I could think of better things to do to them.

vl9Hxjl.jpg
1ybdzLU.jpg

An amateur fighter has claimed that her large breasts are holding her back in the ring.

Single mother Brye Russillo says her 12-pound breasts are forcing her to compete in a heavier MMA division than the one she should be in at the Aggressive Combat Championships.

The 29-year-old, who wears a F-cup bra, normally fights at the 155lb level, while her opponent Paige Lian battles at 145lb.

Russillo, from Nassau County, New York, says if her breasts were smaller, she would be in the 145lb class too.

Rest of the story hur > http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3253592/Big-breasts-blamed-forcing-mixed-martial-arts-fighter-compete-heavier-division.html

Comments

• They are called fun bags and not fight bags for a reason. I took taekwondo as a kid and watched a girl trying out for her black belt get punched in the tits fighting two black belts at once. She left crying cause I guess getting titty punched hurts. She literally walked off the mat crying. So she got her black belt #-o

But yeah I can see why she thinks her tits are a setback because THEY ARE
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2015
    I've got big testicles and they'll let me fight my weight division. :-D
  • Either get a reduction or start stripping. Either way, stop whining about how awful it is to have what others envy.
    They do look about as much fun as a bouncy castle.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    With a rack like that she might as well take up stripping. It's not that far off from MMA anyway.

They both involves a bunch of men in a room howling performers while they simulate platonic sex acts.
    With a rack like that she might as well take up stripping. It's not that far off from MMA anyway.

They both involves a bunch of men in a room howling performers while they simulate platonic sex acts.
    Lol! When you put it that way the similarities are reasonably close.