Rabbit Feet

We all got 'em. Every once and a while you just want to run away. Where would you go? Me? Alaska maybe. Or maybe just outside the border. So tired of the U.S.

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Pesonally, I'm a horse shoe kinda guy.

Alaska huh! Don't know if I could handle those 50+ below winters. I'm not a big fan of the cold. Although, living off the grid in those reclused parts of alaska arouse my curiosity, but having to work your arse off to stock up for food and comforts like a gawddamn squirrel for most of the year kinda bitch slaps me back into reality.

For me it would have to be a secluded wild beach with fuck all people.....Hang on! I live about 3 k's from that thar place.........I think I would want to move closer to it.
  • I've had a craving for a move to New York for a while now. I'm in Detroit, so I'm used to a city where it smells like feet and you get robbed on the regular. But at least NYC has shit that's open all night long. There is fuck all to do around here after 2, and that's when I'm at my best.
  • edited October 2015
    Good god man! Are you shot? Should I call an ambulance? Hell yeah gtfo out of there! The only thing not getting shot there is the deer moving back in.
    Prometheus wrote: »
    I've had a craving for a move to New York for a while now. I'm in Detroit, so I'm used to a city where it smells like feet and you get robbed on the regular. But at least NYC has shit that's open all night long. There is fuck all to do around here after 2, and that's when I'm at my best.
    I hear everybordy wants a fight in NYC. Hell, even the girls!.....Still, I guess that's better than everything wanting to eat you in alaska though. :-(

• Not everything wants to eat you. But everything surely wants you dead. I actually visited Alaska for a year and I learned the most dangerous creature in that area was actually a moose. If it's not a bull in heat trying to take you down a peg, it's a mother trying to eviscerate you with a hoof for coming between her and her calves
    edited October 2015
    I heard they hold the top spot for animal attacks in alaska. So to rephrase what I previously said. When a moose stomps you to death then your a free range buffet to the lynx, bears, wolves & wolverines. :-D
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    I'd do something like what this guy did: http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit

Basically live on the edge of a forest next to a town and live of the fat of the land and whatever i could scavenge/steal.

I'd do something like what this guy did: http://www.gq.com/story/the-last-true-hermit

Basically live on the edge of a forest next to a town and live of the fat of the land and whatever i could scavenge/steal.

Woah! That kinda reminded me of the "Chris McCandless story" except he didn't break into peoples homes. Went off the grid after college. A resonably smart guy who just wanted to escape the BS of society.

Pretty cool movie, I enjoyed it anyways.

Movie
    https://www.primewire.ag/watch-602-Into-the-Wild-online-free

Doco
    https://www.primewire.ag/watch-2768812-Return-to-the-Wild-The-Chris-McCandless-Story-online-free
  • Yeah I read that book. Dumbass. Don't eat seeds. Considering all the other shit he went through and survived I'm surprised he made such a noob mistake. But he was really hard up and had no choice. Having rolled the dice too many times I guess he finally crapped out
    Gen_Why wrote: »
    Yeah I read that book. Dumbass. Don't eat seeds. Considering all the other shit he went through and survived I'm surprised he made such a noob mistake. But he was really hard up and had no choice. Having rolled the dice too many times I guess he finally crapped out
    True, desperation tends to put you in some unfortunate predicaments sometimes.
  • Besides, I've already frightened off all the women around here, I need to start hitting a fresh pool.
  • Don't get all beta on me. Just suck it up, save some coin, find a fat girl at a bar and get layed. Fat women are highly underrated
  • And a shocking number of fat girls need to take a shower. I've got standards dude.
  • Not all fat girls are created equal. Tell that hoe to take a shower she don't mind she's used to it. Most of them are whores anyway
    Yeeeeaaaahhh ..... I kinda like girls you don't have to throw flour at to find their wet patches.
  • I'm telling you man. Underrated. Skinny girls are all wallered out anyway. It's not tight. I'm not saying fat fat but just enough to be insecure horn dogs. Thems are the ones you knock ove. Bend it over its round baby
    Yeeeeaaaahhh ..... But @ least on a skinny girl you can see what you stabbing at. With a fat girl its kinda like sticking a needle in a vein you can't find. Ya know? Sure you can poke and prod around with you penis enough times and you might get lucky, but eventually you're gonna reach for that bag of flour to speed the process up. Not to mention during the course her rolls might eat the condom before you find ground zero.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    In desperate times I'd go for a gook instead. They can cook and understand their place.
  • Dog I know. I wish I was more practical about my life choices. I would have got a mail order Ukrainian or something. American women suck. But not in a good way
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2015
    You just have to find the right ones. Skinny ugly girls will do anything you want. Go for a butter face.

Back on topic: if i were to flee to anywhere... I'd probably go to New Zealand because I've heard there are more civil liberties there than anywhere else in the world. The government doesn't fuck with you as much.
    New Zealand is a nice place but I wouldn't wanna live there.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    Arizona in the Lake Havasu area. Within 50 to 60 miles you can be 8000 feet or more above sea level or you can be around 500 feet. Thus means in less than an hour you can go from scorching heat in the summer to 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Then in the winter you can go from 70 to snow and sking in the same time. Plus I love the desert. It always low humidity so even when it's blazing hot you're not constantly mopping your brow in order to see.
    Interesting! Everyones choices are quite unique yet they all seem to target a specific lifestyle, and that's escaping the monotony of urbanised living.
  • We've only been living in cities for aprox 5k years we are aware of. Possibly longer but even still, all this time it's only been a minority of us. 100/1 if you remember your past life you're going to be a farmer, a farmer, a farmer, and then a farmer.
    Reincarnate is not an option for me, moving forward is my only directive. I dunna wanna be a farmer. That shit's like .... hard work! :-(
  • Well I meant that allegorically. I was listening to a lecture by a history teacher and he said something about how people believe they remember past lives and always claim to be cool shit when in reality the odds were they were farmers.
    Fuck farming! ..... Dinosaur hunting .... that's where the shizzles @ ma nizzle
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Fuck farming! ..... Dinosaur hunting .... that's where the shizzles @ ma nizzle

http://media.ign.com/games/image/object/083/083132/Top-Shot-Dinosaur-Hunter_ver_WII_US_ESRB.jpg
    Farrrda warewulf, I Maaafarrken dyysore .... 5UulTfp.jpg