Deepak Chopra is an idiot

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    He's a giant fraud. It's a calculated idiocy though, he's says bullshit knowing it will attract the new age hippies and thus the money. He makes a lot of money on the motivational speakers circuit.
  • He's a giant fraud. It's a calculated idiocy though, he's says bullshit knowing it will attract the new age hippies and thus the money. He makes a lot of money on the motivational speakers circuit.
    I can do motivational speeches man, that's not even that hard. But yeah, I agree. Fucking idiot.
  • Most people I hear that know about the new age movement talk about how much a scam it is. Still, it's a good frontier for people that are interested in spirituality. Even though most of it is asinine idiotic trips. I'm not familiar with this guy or the movement much at all, but what I am learning is that it's bringing back old mystery religions, like a modern day renascence, in some cases. Something I am personally looking forward to pursuing.

Having a bit of a spiritual tilt myself, and being dissatisfied with organized religion, I may be wading into those waters someday. Don't worry though I won't be joining any cults. Just reading books and maybe trying meditating. Especially since I haven't seen any good cid in over a decade. I heard that meditating me can blow your top off. I also heard its kind of dangerous if you go to far.