Someone posted Silverfucks Noods in Zip but there is a catch

2»

Comments

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    One day, a then-famous totsean made a "goodbye" thread and left Totse. The thread was going for so long, at some point someone said "********** will be back and this fucking thread will still be going!". Whos goodbye thread was it? All in lowercase..

Anyone know who this could be?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2015
    One day, a then-famous totsean made a "goodbye" thread and left Totse. The thread was going for so long, at some point someone said "********** will be back and this fucking thread will still be going!". Whos goodbye thread was it? All in lowercase..

Anyone know who this could be?

LoL! I remember the thread. It went on and on and on and wouldn't fucking die. :-D
    Oh yah! Forgot to post the answer to 9
    9: bobsled

• wtf how many riddles those this fucking file have, omg!
    Dfg wrote: »
    wtf how many riddles those this fucking file have, omg!
    Probably until it whittles its way down to a pixel sized goatsee image. Being only one pixel we'd never know what part of goatsee we're lookin at though.

• bornkiller wrote: »
    Dfg wrote: »
    wtf how many riddles those this fucking file have, omg!
    Probably until it whittles its way down to a pixel sized goatsee image. Being only one pixel we'd never know what part of goatsee we're lookin at though.

Now that would be hilarious as fuck.
    You think they woulda picked some other bish instead of Silverfuck. Mang there were some smokin bishes on totse that woulda made the troll more tempting.
  • Silverfuck = hotter than some girls I've fucked, not as hot as some others. That usually is the case with most girls I fuck until I put on enough charm or get one drunk enough who is hotter than the rest. Then the others have to be reorganized in their corresponding levels of attractiveness by comparison.
    Silverfuck = hotter than some girls I've fucked, not as hot as some others. That usually is the case with most girls I fuck until I put on enough charm or get one drunk enough who is hotter than the rest..
    Just drink the liqueur yourself and all those bishes will look hawt when the moments right!