Do we honestly need so many fucking stickies here?

da teachada teacha Regular
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
If a thread's decent, it's going to naturally stay around at the top.

When I click on a forum, I instantly want to see what's new; I want to see some fucking activity, not get the impression that it's the same old shitty threads lingering at the top.

What are you actually achieving with designated stickies for classical rock, punk, metal and hip hop? Imo, it takes activity away from the rest of the forum.

Comments

• TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Once the place gets popular it will make more sense.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's kinda why I wanted to get a sub-forum going in here just so there wouldn't need to be so many stickies. I'll keep them cut down to what there is now.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    The following threads should be unstickied:

The Classic Rock Thread of &T, The Hip Hop Thread of &T, The Fucking Brutal Metal thread of &T, The Official Punk Rock Thread

I can see why the other threads are stickied but these are just unnecessary.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Keep the layout simple people. I know Helps and Suggestions have many stickies but they are temporary. Try to make an index thread and the link all those threads using it or we can add a prefix for important threads.

More than 3 stickies in any section is not a good idea.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited July 2010
    The two that are up there now should be the only ones. All the (Genre) Threads of &T are gonna be ignored anyway.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    Alright its changed now. PM me if you guys want anything else changed on there as well.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2011
    Bumping this thread. Do we really need 6 stickies??
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Bumping this thread. Do we really need 6 stickies??

I dunno.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2011
    Stickies removed.