Happy New Year Y'all

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited December 2015 in Spurious Generalities
Thought I'd have a quiet one tonight because the last few days has basically been one long drawn out party since santa's birthday. (IshitUnot). But I'm finally home after a week, and where I stay is even more unpredictable than where I was, so who the hell knows what'll happen tonight. Take shit as it comes I guess!

Anyways ... Just wanted to wish you all a "Happy New Year", because that's how we niggas roll.

And without getting all soppy & shit, I'd like to say; I've met some inspirational people and made a lot of awesome friends here, not only over the years but also recently. I consider you all family and I guess I always will.

I'd also like to acknowledge other forums that still retain that stereotypical totse based culture such as "niggasin.space" I hope you enjoy your New Year as well. ;) Also a mention to those forums that aren't with us anymore "totse.com", "zoklet", "totse2", etc. Made a shit load of friends there as well.

Totseans has shared a couple of New Years together and I personally feel it's gonna share many more. That's my opinion anyways. So FUCK the doubters and the haters.

So go out, be safe and may you all drink merrily till you puke up blood and wake up with a shiny new STD for New Years day.

Peace out!
Tagged:

Comments

• Came home from work and the wife took all her shit. She left my cat which I won't be able to care for homeless and she won't tell me when I can see my son again.

Happy New Year?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    Gen_Why wrote: »
    Came home from work and the wife took all her shit. She left my cat which I won't be able to care for homeless and she won't tell me when I can see my son again.

Happy New Year?
    I guess there's more to her abrupt departure than just your recent road trip over christmas, ..... amirite?? :(

If that's the only reason she left, then I would consider her "a" A control freak who cowardly hides behind your son to dish out a womans wrath. Or "b" She's using your trip as an excuse to split simply to shroud her guilt of something with more ominous overtones. (seeing someone else). If this is the case then perhaps you're better off without her. Maybe it's the beginning of a great New Year with a fresh start.

As far as your son is concerned I find a mother with selfish, vindictive means soon realises the importance of a child's father in that child's life. Unless of course the father was abusive arse, then that completely changes the game play.

I suggest you get shit faced, paralytic drunk on New Year's eve and go get laid, fuck, even if you have to pay for it. If life deals you a shit card then don't wallow in it, suck that shit up and equalise it later. That's what I reckon!!!

Oh yeah! Sorry about your cat bro! :(

• Thanks BK, same sentiments.

I have finally figured out a gold mine method of getting some love from different sources. It's a secret plot. But for now.

https://www.facebook.com/Totseans/?ref=hl

^ Facebook page is getting primed, there will be more pages and stuff.

I am going to make 2016 legendary, been here for 7 months, I guess it's time to pull my weight and make some records.

Love you all, HONESTLY FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!