night ops (new guy)

I always thought the idea of some creepy tweaker wandering around in abandoned buildings was kind of like a deranged superhero.

What was infrared's fate, anyway?

Comments

• Is that the dude that used to post about breaking I to houses and shooting peoples dogs with a suppressed 45
  • edited January 2017
    I don't remember that, but it very well could have been him.

To the best of my recollection, he was a meth addicted RN who used to do urban exploration, or "night ops" as it was known on totse.

I think he was from somewhere in Texas.
  • He probably stole underwear's during NightOps, and the rest was just a cover to hide his fetish.
  • Dfg wrote: »
    He probably stole underwear's during NightOps, and the rest was just a cover to hide his fetish.

Apparently in Canada it is necessary to hold the Queen's commission in order to engage in said activities.
  • Dfg wrote: »
    He probably stole underwear's during NightOps, and the rest was just a cover to hide his fetish.

Apparently in Canada it is necessary to hold the Queen's commission in order to engage in said activities.

I hope this is not true.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    I hear it is!!!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    I don't remember that, but it very well could have been him.

To the best of my recollection, he was a meth addicted RN who used to do urban exploration, or "night ops" as it was known on totse.

I think he was from somewhere in Texas.

He was a respiratory therapist, but yeah, methhead too...