Is it gay?

Is it gay if my wife said the only way she will start to swallow my nut and let me nut in her mouth all the time, if I try my nut once first. So is it gay to achieve the end result?

To even think of it is gross to me because I find it repulsive I'm not gay or bi.

So if answer is gay besides always forcing her head to stay there as I nut.
Any Ideas?
She don't like the taste So should I sprinkle some sugar in her mouth before I nut so she likes it?

Comments

• Ask yourself, self do il like cock? If the answer is no then no. But if it's a resounding YES then we'll talk
  • edited September 2017
    Multi post due to problems
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
    jdog123 wrote: »
    Is it gay if my wife said the only way she will start to swallow my nut and let me nut in her mouth all the time, if I try my nut once first. So is it gay to achieve the end result?

I wouldn't recommend eating your own sperm (FYI most males have a natural gag reflex if his own sperm goes in his mouth.)

The next best thing? Try and make it taste better so she doesn't mind.

So according to literature by the the Kinsey Institute,
    fruit, spices, parsley, wheatgrass, and celery up the flavour of your "nut juice" .

Cigarettes, caffeine, red meat, onions and garlic make it taste worse.

Things to try:
    • Fruit (especially strawberry, watermelon, citrus, bananas, and papayas)
    • Spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, and peppermint, among others)
    • Parsley
    • Wheatgrass
    • Celery

Things to avoid:
    • Beer
    • Coffee
    • Alcohol
    • Asparagus
    • Most dairy
    • Shallots
    • Meat and fish.
    • Cigarettes

Remember this list the next time you hit up the supermarket.

(Yes I know of a few guys that wouldn't be willing to avoid some of the things on this list. Still good to know.)

If you ask me alot better than even tasting your own jiz?

There are also capsules you can buy which claim to make your sperm taste better.

Here is one example:

product1.png
    Cumming* from a company named hipleasures is "sugar cum" capsules (*phun intended)
    Description from the companies website:

"What is Sugar Cum? Sugar Cum is a supplement that sweetens the bodys personal fluids. Simply take two capsules one hour before sexual activity. Our special formulation of extracts and your bodys pH levels work together to neutralize and improve the taste and smell of male and female secretions.
    I can personally recommend you get some "popping candy" (the type that pops when you put it in your mouth).
    Put this in the misses mouth when she is "going deep".... ...Good stuff...

References:
    https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/02/the-best-things-to-eat-and-drink-for-better-tasting-bodily-fluids/

and
    Kinsey Institute

Also the hipleasures (Sugar cum) website:
    http://hipleasures.com/