A possible way to revert comments to original?

edited December 2018 in Help and Suggestions
I'm looking for a way to change a comment I made back to its original before i edited it.
So I wrote this long comment and some how it got edited down to about a quarter of the length... Is there any way I can get my original post back?

Comments

• You mean what you copy and pasted don't you? pretty sure u never had a thought of your own to post .
  • dean45 wrote: »
    You mean what you copy and pasted don't you? pretty sure u never had a thought of your own to post .
    Well I'm guessing you cannot read just like your other account (mate) woof or wurf...

Either sounds about right... Where does it say anything about copying someone else's comments which completely suit questions asked to me...

You and ya "mate" are worn out old drunks sitting there drinking piss from your local homeless man's cock...
  • edited March 2018
    enso wrote: »
    dean45 wrote: »
    You mean what you copy and pasted don't you? pretty sure u never had a thought of your own to post .
    Well I'm guessing you cannot read just like your other account (mate) woof or wurf...

Either sounds about right... Where does it say anything about copying someone else's comments which completely suit questions asked to me...

You and ya "mate" are worn out old drunks sitting there drinking piss from your local homeless man's cock...

Oh fuck off u fucking wanna be u just piss you got called out on ur bullshit.