Enso's Fire Extinguisher One Pot METHod story

2»

Comments

• wurfgurf wrote: »
    Enso won't answer your questions bc he's not really doing this shit, he's a fraud. He can't answer u bc he doesn't know. The answer to you about the ammonium nitrate is YES ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN USE IT. check this out, IF YOU ARE USING A SODASTREAM, HALF LITER HERES THE NEARLY PERFECT MEASUREMENTS OF AN (ammonium nitrate) to naoh
    It's by site as I didn't have scale then USE 40 ml that's MILLILITERS AMMONIUM NITRATE AND 60-80 ml lye , 3/4 bottle full of your np look guys ether isn't all that, it partly mixes w water anyways. IMHO the heptane that they cut the ether with is probably the best part of the starter fluid.. That's too bad about the qd... If u use those amounts of an to lye and it's below 50f, u won't ever half to burp it. But one strip, and it gets so pressurized u might get to see the lovely blue color of a true birch. Anyways, beautiful crystals of an.. Make some fireworks too. If u need help there I have a shit load of recipes..
    As for the pressure washer, holy shit, 2000 psi? You'd have a true birch! All you need to do is put you ammonium nitrate and lye in there, nothing else, let the pressure build to its max, it won't get too high because the gas will go to liquid. Just spray out the anhydrous ammonia in a beaker, add some powdered sudafed, and start putting small amounts of lithium in, stirring stirring the whole time, each time it goes royal blue , then turns clear again, add more lithium until it won't get clear anymore. I'm talking like a tenth of a strip for a three gram cook. I'm dead ass serious, that's all it takes! Follow my instruction on. Another take on snb. We got you covered

No been busy you fuckwit .. I actually have a life now if you can't be fucking respectful stay the fuck out of my threads you fuck tard I'm sick of reading you bullshit you pull out of your ass... And you know the only reason you doing this shit is jealousy... Now get the fuck out of my threads you disrespectful fuck.... You are lucky this is only the internet because you would cop it in person for trying this shit
  • Enso won't answer your questions bc he's not really doing this shit, he's a fraud. He can't answer u bc he doesn't know. The answer to you about the ammonium nitrate is YES ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN USE IT. check this out, IF YOU ARE USING A SODASTREAM, HALF LITER HERES THE NEARLY PERFECT MEASUREMENTS OF AN (ammonium nitrate) to naoh
    It's by site as I didn't have scale then USE 40 ml that's MILLILITERS AMMONIUM NITRATE AND 60-80 ml lye , 3/4 bottle full of your np look guys ether isn't all that, it partly mixes w water anyways. IMHO the heptane that they cut the ether with is probably the best part of the starter fluid.. That's too bad about the qd... If u use those amounts of an to lye and it's below 50f, u won't ever half to burp it. But one strip, and it gets so pressurized u might get to see the lovely blue color of a true birch. Anyways, beautiful crystals of an.. Make some fireworks too. If u need help there I have a shit load of recipes..
    As for the pressure washer, holy shit, 2000 psi? You'd have a true birch! All you need to do is put you ammonium nitrate and lye in there, nothing else, let the pressure build to its max, it won't get too high because the gas will go to liquid. Just spray out the anhydrous ammonia in a beaker, add some powdered sudafed, and start putting small amounts of lithium in, stirring stirring the whole time, each time it goes royal blue , then turns clear again, add more lithium until it won't get clear anymore. I'm talking like a tenth of a strip for a three gram cook. I'm dead ass serious, that's all it takes! Follow my instruction on. Another take on snb. We got you covered
  • enso wrote: »
    wurfgurf wrote: »
    Enso won't answer your questions bc he's not really doing this shit, he's a fraud. He can't answer u bc he doesn't know. The answer to you about the ammonium nitrate is YES ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN USE IT. check this out, IF YOU ARE USING A SODASTREAM, HALF LITER HERES THE NEARLY PERFECT MEASUREMENTS OF AN (ammonium nitrate) to naoh

No been busy you fuckwit .. I actually have a life now if you can't be fucking respectful stay the fuck out of my threads you fuck tard I'm sick of reading you bullshit you pull out of your ass... And you know the only reason you doing this shit is jealousy... Now get the fuck out of my threads you disrespectful fuck.... You are lucky this is only the internet because you would cop it in person for trying this shit

Your a fake,and like I said I can prove it
  • enso this night ll post the li thread and we'll see the fraud
  • Enso probably changed his name by now and sells shoes at the flea market, and not even originals there either
  • Is it absolutely necessary to vent into the water trap, or is that just an option
  • wurfgurf wrote: »
    Enso probably changed his name by now and sells shoes at the flea market, and not even originals there either

LMFAO think he is over at niggersinspace copying and pasting away
  • Grimey been runnin a 1 liter sample cylinder with a t-joint and pressure gauge and ball valve. All components stainless in and out. She pressure rated up to 1800psi. Alternate between boiling vat of H2o and ice tank. First time grimey ran her fer an hour but she came out underdone (was unused batts left over) but upon a taste test grimey dreamed for many days so was still good cookies. Just runnin it for second time gonna give er fer 2 hours. Any of you vets got suggestions for how long to leave the cookies in the oven with the fex methodology....generally speaking? Grimey likes his ss pop bottles too. But switched to sulphate cause had to wash the nit rat he was using before and she went boom biddy bye bye. Lucky for grimes he got a good arm and tossed the unit once he saw flame inside. She blew mid-air and had a sizeable blast pattern. Thanks for sharing gents. Grmey got lots o good tips from learnin you fellas.
  • When Grimey says 'vets' he means up there near the tippy top like Dean, Wurthgurth or Enso =) Thanks lads
  • so... how exactly do you KNOW when all of this is over? Aren't the indicators all visual?
  • Wait.. I'm sorry for asking yet is this about making fire extinquishers or making Crystal meth ? this is too weird for me
  • I'm personally not a fan of the methods involving no visual cues. However if you make the "bronze" first, then throw in your pill powder, you should be able to convert in entirety. 1800 psi is far beyond what is necessary as 100-125 (dependent on temp) should be all that's needed. If you are successful your way stick with it.
  • The pressure is really only needed because you are generating ammonia in situ and the pressure helps dissolve those gasses into the solvent while in the presence of lithium.

Using condensed anhydrous ammonia you don't need a closed vessel or pressure of any kind, in fact its better to do it open with lots of wind blowing because ammonia stinks pretty bad.

You could do the reaction in a garden gnome if you just make the ammonia properly.

Fuck Soda Stream, fuck fire extinguishers and fuck Gatorade bottles. I only use garden gnomes and borosilicate glass
  • edited July 2018
    There are a few sites on line that speak of pressure capable borosilicate glass. I watched a cook done in a bug sprayer pressurizer with no burping, then release which was done similarly to fex. I still get a kick out of the gnome for an Rv.
  • I’m new here. I think I’ll contribute to some honest methods of meth cooking here. I’m a true outlaw who’s got no violence on my mile long record. I’ve cooked meth for 27 years now , got caught with lab twice in the days the pigs didn’t know much about it. My learning and methods are gorilla out in the woods stuff. I have followed the same method and refined it to a fluid movement
    . Most of all I’ve been lucky!!! I’ve been in cabins with a wood stove blazing and flames coming out of the top of the chimney due to the draft picking up hydrogen chloride gas so thick in the place that I had to lay on the floor and hold a flashlight behind my solvent in jar and gas it , I’ve caught a box of DuPont gelcap big sticks on fire before with my acetone dry ice bath splash while heating my tank full of chems to get them going( 140#) Had to bear hug the box with a cat shit covered gunny sack to put out Wasn’t till the next day I saw what was burning still get tingles down my spine thinking of it, these are only a couple of crazy ass things I’ve encounter Some things noone here would believe if they were shown proof my teachers were old bikers who failed to mention some things about combustion so don’t mind me I am a real deal and no one on here need be concerned about bullshit here
  • More soon
    Shake n bake ????
    Birch( the lith alternative is my thing)
  • snb is a modified birch so the "light" alternative is this.
    you need sodastream bottle,don t go over fexs because you want to see the process
    i always recommend the sodastream bottle,i havent cook in all these years without those bottles
    and infact i dont have any problems; go for gatorade bottles or coke are recipe for disasters, IF you havent ever cook a batch burping the bottle and so
    if you need help pm me
  • How would a steel /stainless steel or aluminum, tank work when Li reacts with those metals and sparks ? ? Not enough oxygen once sealed ??
  • snb is a modified birch so the "light" alternative is this.
    you need sodastream bottle,don t go over fexs because you want to see the process
    i always recommend the sodastream bottle,i havent cook in all these years without those bottles
    and infact i dont have any problems; go for gatorade bottles or coke are recipe for disasters, IF you havent ever cook a batch burping the bottle and so
    if you need help pm me

Using a fire extinguisher is the safest and best way to do a shake and bake. You dont need to see whats going on inside of fex. Use your ears listen for the lithium hitting the sides .and watch the clock . Plus if someone would happen to show up in middle of your cook u dont have to worry about burping a bottle and it wont smell like a tank of anhydrous ammonia is leaking in your livingroom
  • rush wrote: »
    I’m new here. I think I’ll contribute to some honest methods of meth cooking here. I’m a true outlaw who’s got no violence on my mile long record. I’ve cooked meth for 27 years now , got caught with lab twice in the days the pigs didn’t know much about it. My learning and methods are gorilla out in the woods stuff. I have followed the same method and refined it to a fluid movement
    . Most of all I’ve been lucky!!! I’ve been in cabins with a wood stove blazing and flames coming out of the top of the chimney due to the draft picking up hydrogen chloride gas so thick in the place that I had to lay on the floor and hold a flashlight behind my solvent in jar and gas it , I’ve caught a box of DuPont gelcap big sticks on fire before with my acetone dry ice bath splash while heating my tank full of chems to get them going( 140#) Had to bear hug the box with a cat shit covered gunny sack to put out Wasn’t till the next day I saw what was burning still get tingles down my spine thinking of it, these are only a couple of crazy ass things I’ve encounter Some things noone here would believe if they were shown proof my teachers were old bikers who failed to mention some things about combustion so don’t mind me I am a real deal and no one on here need be concerned about bullshit here

Your stupid, just plain fucking stupid
  • edited March 2019
    If I only have half the pseudo pills can I half the other ingredients and make a 1/2 pot?

I think I answered this in a dream. See next post
  • edited March 2019
    Would letting reaction go for longer amounts of time give more end product? I only got about half as much as expected and thats the weight of the un crystallized product. In this dream I had last night I did a half batch and only got 450mg. And this product was not strong when smoked. I didn't add the water but instead just waited an extra hour for the pressure to get up to 180 psi. I kept it there for 30 min after that then did the cooling. Is the water only to get the reaction going quicker? I heard its not needed.
  • I have a question that I haven't been able to find the answer to. I have recently ordered a large amount of Ma Huang or ephedra. I found a process to extract the alkaloids ephedrine and PSE from the root, but I don't know how to separate them. My question is, can I use a mixture of ephedrine and PSE as my reactant in a story? Does it matter?