Need guidence

I have 5- 60 mg pills of Suedogest. Beginner and need guidence from here...cuz not sure where to begin
Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Multi post due to post approval problems
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
  • edited September 2017
    You don't know where to start?
    TBH I don't know where to start with you...
    You do realise that 5 pills at 60mg is only 300mg of Pseudoephedrine.
    (°That's without cleaning. If cleaning of your pills is needed that's a loss of yeild for PSE((sometimes up to 50%))

I don't know what you are thinking you are going to be doing with only 300mg (°or 150mg) pse.
    You realise that the only way to get methamphetamine from Pseudoephedrine is via a reduction which means you lose weight.

A little chemistry lesson for you
    This following spoiler is a picture of the structure of both PSE and methamphetamine side by side.
    uc?authuser=0&id=0Bzs21poaXg9aR3FzUGVuVUtwMWs&export=download
    As you can see there is not much difference between these compounds.
    This is why PSE is used because it so closely relates to methamphetamine in structure.

See that pesky little hydroxyl group at the top there?

We have to remove that hydroxyl group to achieve methamphetamine.

That is what you are doing when you perform the PSE -> methamphetamine reduction is just removing said OH group.

A common misconception amongst newbies is that you get more methamphetamine than the PSE started with.
    (This is impossible! As the chemistry doesn't allow it)

Now this means you are going to lose overall yeild as you strip the OH group from compound.

If you get an 80% return your pesky 300mg (°150mg) is going to drop to around 240mg (°120mg) or less.
    (Mind you 80% is a high return for a newbie in this field.)

I don't know about you but I don't see the point in wasting time reducing only 300mg (°150mg.)

Not to mention a waste of chemicals.

So before asking for guidance I suggest you atleast get some more pseudoephedrine for your story.

I also recommend you do some research...
    I have never seen a pseudo reduction tek that asks for that little PSE.

Have you got anything at all prepared apart from the "300mg pseudo worth of pills"
    Or are you expecting to be spoon fed everything?

before starting a thread or even asking for someone to spoon feed you information, do some research, atleast know what chemicals you need and preferably get them.
    (Be 110% ready!)

Have atleast an overall idea of what you are doing before writing one thing and only then if you have questions and can't find answers then ask.

Read read and read some more, try and find the answer to the question yourself.
    (Google is a researchers best friend)

No one is going to want to help someone that doesn't want to help themselves.

Also be ready for the help when it comes.

I know for sure we don't wanna tell you what chemicals ect to get as it's in atleast 2 popular threads here on top of being all around the internet.

I hope this helps...
    Or atleast gets you to think before asking pointless questions like this again.

What kind of helpful answers do you hope to get from "I have 5- 60 mg pills of Suedogest. Beginner and need guidence from here...cuz not sure where to begin"

Are you fucking for real? "Not sure where to begin" maybe have a squiz at one of the multiple threads here and don't expect to be spoon fed.
    (We are not here to serve you)

Mind you the bees around here and I will always try and help out where we can...
    BUT we refuse to help someone that refuses to help themselves!

IMPORTANT
    YOU SHOULDNT BE STARTING ANYTHING AT ALL WITHOUT COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDING THE PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH AS YOU COULD HARM YOURSELF OR WORSE OTHERS... THIS CAN BE A DANGEROUS PROCEDURE AND A GOOD DREAM CAN QUICKLY TURN TO A NIGHTMARE IF THINGS GO WRONG!
  • @sexymomma77 hey man if ya need help on how to learn cook shoot me a msg we will see how to help ya
    the rule of thumb however is that first stock up on the sudo,i mean,you need at least 2400 mg of pse to run a decent cook,so if you are in the US u need to smurf some boxes or have smurfers go for ya
    second you will go at least for 1 or 2 failed cooks to grasp how to vent properly
    personally i never rely on the container full of ice to avoid burping, since the old li tek when totse2 was alive i always rely on the thumb pressure test and always had amazing cooks
    if i have to cook some dope personally i extract sudo and cook via rp/i because in my country pse is not watched,so i can enter in any pharmacy and buy 3 or 4 boxes,or better order online 6 or 7 boxes without raise flags,but i live in a country which meth is not existant as drugs and the people havent heard about cooks
    i know in the us or oz is fucked up the situtation, but if you stock on pills and reactants with about 100 bucks u will have aproduct made from yourself,safe and not tainted from MSM or iso