Quitting marijuana

StaplesStaples Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
1. Have you ever wanted to stop smoking marijuana?
2. Did you stop?
3. What?
4. Oh....
5. Well, try this one step process

1. Stop

It worked for me! I am no longer smokin teh pots

:cool:

Comments

• Wires dead babyWires dead baby Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    No not really. I stopped being a pot head though.
  • Princess 'ZekPrincess 'Zek Regular
    edited July 2010
    Never wanted to stop, but I did and it was not difficult at all.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    No. I can't quit cigarettes though.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited July 2010
    The thing that was hard for me was quitting cigarettes

also suboxone sucks
  • edited July 2010
    Staples wrote: »
    1. Have you ever wanted to stop smoking marijuana?
    2. Did you stop?
    3. What?
    4. Oh....
    5. Well, try this one step process

It worked for me! I am no longer smokin teh pots

:cool:

I tried it and it worked, and was easy as fuck. Didn't smoke that much to begin with anyway, but it was still as easy as you say.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I quit after 8 years of being a pot head. It wasn't that hard. All of my friends were completely unsupportive and tried to get me to smoke regularly for the first couple months. That's when I realized that I don't have any friends. :(

I could quit cigs easily. I've been smoking for 5 years, but I never crave cigarettes until I start drinking. It's the quitting drinking thing I'm stuck on...
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't stop smoking to begin with. That's what the man wants.
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's OK to do anything in moderation, but moderation is the key there.

Do I have to be responsible the next day? No? I'm going to light up.

What? I have a test tomorrow? I'm not going to light up.
  • edited July 2010
    I woke up this morning feeling shitty. I got up and I felt nauseas. This is the third or fourth time I've woken up and gotten sick, and if it weren't for marijuana, I'd probably be vomiting right now.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    everyone has to have a vice. Be it weed, alcohol, cigs, sex, or violence people have to do something.MJ is hard to quit for me because i have nothing else to do. I am starting college soon so that should help with me quitting. I have 1 sober friend but hes only sober because he just finished a year long jail term and hes on probation.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    everyone has to have a vice. Be it weed, alcohol, cigs, sex, or violence people have to do something.MJ is hard to quit for me because i have nothing else to do. I am starting college soon so that should help with me quitting. I have 1 sober friend but hes only sober because he just finished a year long jail term and hes on probation.

Needless to say, you and all your friends are fuckups with no long term perspective in life.

I think i'll be passing advice on addiction from you.
    edited July 2010
    You fail as a poster an a troll. So what are you? a spammer, and nothing more. And why do u think i am going to school dumb ass i do have a long term perspective. I just want to learn a skill so i don't have to work in restraunts/fast food places for the rest of my life.
    edited July 2010
    You fail as a poster an a troll. So what are you? a spammer, and nothing more. And why do u think i am going to school dumb ass i do have a long term perspective. I just want to learn a skill so i don't have to work in restraunts/fast food places for the rest of my life.

I'm not a troll, i'm much more of a poster than you are, thought i wouldn't expect someone so new to the community to know anyway, neither do i care much at all.

I certainly believe you wish to amount to more than a piece of shit stoner in life, but I doubt you will.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just found out I can get a medical pot card for diabetis, finnaly something good for haveing this sugar free disease.
    edited July 2010
    I'm not a troll, i'm much more of a poster than you are, thought i wouldn't expect someone so new to the community to know anyway, neither do i care much at all.

I certainly believe you wish to amount to more than a piece of shit stoner in life, but I doubt you will.

You don't contribute shit other than your ignorance. And if your not a troll you fucking FAIL. You can be either a contributing poster or a troll. Which do you call yourself?
  • xianxian Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    I've had to quit before for piss tests, very easy to stop. I smoke daily, but I plan on cutting back during the school year, which I have no doubt I can do. I also plan on stopping smoking (will use vape) when I cut back. I did cardio for the first time in 6 months the other day and it felt like I had asthma, so I'm assuming that's strongly due to the blunts.
    edited July 2010
    You don't contribute shit other than your ignorance. And if your not a troll you fucking FAIL. You can be either a contributing poster or a troll. Which do you call yourself?

cant argue with stupidity, so i'll refrain from further interaction with the couple of debilitated neurons you call a brain