I committed social suicide and I enjoyed it.

LethargicaLethargica Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
I ratted a "friend" out for cheating on a test. It will now be on his permanent record wherever he goes. I am glad. He got this off another friend of mine and he too got in trouble. I did this because:

1) They talk a lot of shit, gossip, drama starters.

2) revenge. The guy who had the test is such a smartass, I wanted to have the last laugh. And i did.

So their friends tried to back them up saying, why the fuck would you do that.."you're fucking dumb", "why are you causing all this drama shit" and to be honest, i enjoyed every single hate comment i received. I was so relieved that they were distancing themselves from me and i'm glad i don't have to deal with them anymore.

I know, not an impressive story, but has anyone else committed social suicide in the past? was it by accident or on purpose, but most important of all, was it for better or for worse?

Comments

• MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's no need for that IMO. I just stopped hanging out with people I don't like.
  • edited July 2010
    OP is more of a dick than i am
  • edited July 2010
    Sounds fine to me.

He shouldn't have been a prick to people who were in a position to fuck him over.
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    If you are going to commit social suicide, do something less bitchy than snitching them out on a test. Running to the authorities to get even with people is pretty fucking weak.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    wow dude that's fucked up.

don't be a bitch man
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Snitches get stitches bruh. If you did that to me I'd beat your ass.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    stop_snitchin.jpg

Snitches get found in ditches dawg.

No really though, that was kind of a gay thing to do. If you wanted to get back at him, you should have found a reason to fight him, and then beat his ass in front of a lot of people.

That was some ho shit. Funny, but some ho shit none the less.
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't approve of snitching. I also don't approve of revenge. On the other hand I don't care for cheating, gossip, or drama either. You and your friends sound like a bunch of fucks. :mad:

I frequently get drunk and rant about Jews. That probably puts some people off.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    You have received 5000 Assperience Points.

LevelUP.png

Congratulations! You are now a level 7 Asshole!

(I'm level 9 btw, you'll need another 30000 AP for level 8 and 50000 for level 9.)
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    The guy was a fucktard for cheating and letting tons of people know about it, especially people who might turn on him. He got what he deserved. Cheaters should be punished for being fucking stupid and for being dumb enough to get caught.
  • Oink The PigOink The Pig Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    If the beating of your fucking life doesn't follow soon then you really need to be thankful to whatever god you believe in or just glad you had the sense to rat on a pussy.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    You're a lvl 9001 faggot now, congratulations.

I almost did the same thing as the OP (committed social suicide) but all my buds like me again as I'm not a dick to em anymore.
    edited July 2010
    Now that you realize nobody likes you, maybe you should commit real suicide now.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited July 2010
    I am not quoting everyone, but to get my point across.
    OP is more of a dick than i am
    Caesar wrote: »
    If you are going to commit social suicide, do something less bitchy than snitching them out on a test. Running to the authorities to get even with people is pretty fucking weak.

Actually, I'm not a dick at all, i don't talk shit, I don't start fights, i don't plan on humiliating people. I wanted to get it through to him that telling everyone everything about someone(in a biased manor if i may add) is morally unexceptionable, but he does this on a daily basis. So, i decided to tell a dean about what he's doing with another test. You can call this aversion therapy.
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Snitches get stitches bruh. If you did that to me I'd beat your ass.
    If the beating of your fucking life doesn't follow soon then you really need to be thankful to whatever god you believe in or just glad you had the sense to rat on a pussy.

I am not that dumb. I've been a friend of him before, and i know his personality enough that he wouldn't do shit. He would just tell all his friends what i've done and throw his own bias in there, like he usually does. Also, where I live, it's a "bubble" from the real world. No one really fights each other, if there is, it's just a stupid push fight; this is suburban lifestyle; and what most suburbians do is gossip and start drama. People hate on eachother based on snippets of someones personality or even physical appearance. So, i know he wouldn't have tried to punch me or kill me or anything.
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    Now that you realize nobody likes you, maybe you should commit real suicide now.

Im glad that people like you think my ordeal is socially unacceptable, but to kill myself over it.. I wouldn't do it.
    edited July 2010
    Lethargica wrote: »
    Im glad that people like you think my ordeal is socially unacceptable, but to kill myself over it.. I wouldn't do it.

Pussy.
    edited July 2010
    It's not about being a pussy..but more of irrational thinking.
  • edited July 2010
    What's all this hating bullshit.

Fuck that "Street" code of honor. Unless you mean something to me, I owe you something or you're in a position to get back at me worse, I'll tell the police whatever it suits my situation to tell them.

EDIT: That being said, I'd probably only do something like that out of the pursuit righteous vengeance. Like if some fucker robbed my house or raped children or something.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    You should have just threatened to tell on him, sounds like good blackmail
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Have you two kissed and made up yet?

Haters gunna hate.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh, he probably deserved it. Most people I know who cheat on tests are the biggest cowards ever. Btw I cheated on my last exam. Bye.
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I joined the Boy Scouts.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I joined the Boy Scouts.

1362071658_fdeb3a51bc.jpg?v=0
  • edited July 2010
  • edited July 2010
    There's no need for that IMO. I just stopped hanging out with people I don't like.

This. OP is an asshole. Spite often breeds reciprocal spite.

Edit:
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    Snitches get found in ditches dawg.

Thar sums it up well.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Snitches wear britches.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Do Tell more....
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bitch move, man.

Bitch move.
  • edited July 2010
    No honor. No respect.
  • edited July 2010
    Bitch move, man.

Bitch move.

Agreed.

For OP
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    don't cheat but don't snitch man come on... but yeah your choice and this kid sounded like he was asking for it.
  • StaplesStaples Regular
    edited August 2010
    most times I have something close to committed social suicide in the past, it was at least partially on purpose.. which is comical in itself.

-Once I called this kid a nigger and threw something at him.

-I often bring up the worst things at the worst time, purposefully

-at my old school I got in a fight with the teacher and got pulled off to the side, I said we should kill the bitch.. needless to say, this was right about the time columbine happened, and my comment was not taken well at all, I was committed to a psych ward and they took my fucking shoelaces

-Once at this party I had a plot to completely annihilate my social standing, by getting my ex girlfriend to start a conversation with me about how I just got fucked up the ass with a strap on, by her.. And I was like 'I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING THAT UP!!' [it did not happen]

but just then a fight happened so no one was paying attention.. fucking lesbians man

but long story short no I have never committed social suicide, not because i am a bitch but because I don't have anything to be killed

peace out
  • ScoobyScooby Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Fucking snitch! :angry:
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited August 2010
    Let the law handle it. Don't take the laws into your own hands or else you become an hero.

Snitching is by far the worst thing anyone can do.

Do they know where you live? If so keep an eye on your valuables.