Your friends who know about &T

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Do you have alot? Did any surprise you that they go on it?

I just set my FB status as totse.info/bbs. Just the link, and a friend of mine knew exactly what it was, kinda odd but really cool. I encourage you to do the same. You might be surprised. :o

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Instead of doing work at college, I just sit there all fucking day browsing TOTSE. My friend picked up on it, and started posting here (although I wont say who :P). He's pretty cool brah.

There are some faggots who I don't want here though.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I want no one i know posting here

they are all faggots
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh, most of my friends aren't the type who would like it here too much, I don't think. But then, I don't think most people who know me would expect me to be on this kind of site either.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    This one I wouldn't care about, or Zoklet particularly, but I never would have told anyone about the original Totse, mainly cos that place was one of those places you had to find yourself to truly appreciate, and I posted a lot of shit I wouldn't want RL people to read ha, cos it was like a sanctuary.
  • edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    This one I wouldn't care about, or Zoklet particularly, but I never would have told anyone about the original Totse, mainly cos that place was one of those places you had to find yourself to truly appreciate, and I posted a lot of shit I wouldn't want RL people to read ha, cos it was like a sanctuary.

Hahaha. I post SO much shit under this username that I wouldn't want anyone reading about. They'll probably be shocked and amazed, and probably wouldn't want to be my friend anymore.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Only my friend Raven knows about Totse IRL and almost all my friends are from Totse/Zoklet [Internet] or they at least have an idea where I post. People from IRL don't have a clue what I do online.
  • Gorilla GutsGorilla Guts Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    my sister just asked me about Tr1p a couple of days ago. i was like wtf?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    my sister just asked me about Tr1p a couple of days ago. i was like wtf?

Fuck, I just hope she wasn't a minor....... I hope you will forgive me if I, you know did things to your sis online which bros don't approve off.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'd never let anyone know I come here lol at least that I am close to or knew. If I did ever do that I'd never tell them my screen name, although I am sure they could guess.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Few people know, even less care, some don't even understand english. Meh.
  • edited July 2010
    I remember when my dad found a bunch of stickers and flyers from an old website I used to go on. He was like "WTF is all this shit" and went on the site and everything.

I changed all my usernames and email addresses straight away.
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited July 2010
    None of my friends actually caught on and started browsing/posting. I tried to recruit some people but no one was interested. It's better without them here. fags :mad:
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    The poster jarkof is a friend of mine irl. In fact we were both on here yesterday at my house.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't care if my friends find out, I'm already an open-book with them. But the FBI is what I'm worried about since I've encountered them before.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    You guys have friends?

:(
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    You guys have friends?

:(

I know you have friends already.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Do puppet accounts count as friends.

I have told some pople about the greatness of the oroginal &T when my username was MoonPie, I would show them some of the funny troll threads and shit but wouldent say my user name.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah man they will know about it when it's all over their abodes n shit. I'm taggin up every place I go soon.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have a totse tattoo and get asked about it a lot. I tell everyone who asks what totse is.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    xxombie wrote: »
    I have a totse tattoo and get asked about it a lot. I tell everyone who asks what totse is.

Pics?
  • edited July 2010
    I remember when you got that tat. Good times. You did it yourself didn't you?
  • edited July 2010
    Yeah man they will know about it when it's all over their abodes n shit. I'm taggin up every place I go soon.

Yeah. I mean, it would be cool for everyone to know about the place, but not know that I have any connection with it. Everyone will be like "oh dude, heard of that TOTSE place?" And I'd be like, "yeah, isn't it some weird ass forum? Never been on it"
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hell no. I ain't even telling my mates about me and this website. They'd probably troll the fuck out of you guys
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited July 2010
    I used to post on totse a lot in 2006, one of my friends knew about the site but not the forum. My laptop ended up breaking so I had to access totse on the house computer.

When my parents found totse in the browsing history of the home computer they thought I was a terrorist, purely because of the bomb making articles (It also unfortunately coincided with me recieving the qu'ran in the post). And then totse broke.

I have my own place now and one of my friends told me about zoklet, so I joined up and then totse.info so this is a story, all about how my life got flipped - turned upside down, and i'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you howI became the prince of a town called Bel-Air. In West Philadelphia, born an' raised, on the playground is where i spent mosta my days, Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, An' all shootin some B-ball outside of the school, When a couple o' guys who were up to no good, Started makin' trouble in my neighbourhood,
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, She said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!' I begged and pleaded with her day after day,but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way she gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket I put my walkman on and said 'I´d might as well kickin' first class, 'Yo, this is bad' drinkin orange juice out of a champange glass 'Is this what the people of Bel Air live like?' 'Hmm.. this might be allright!' The way I´d hear the percy, boots white and all I had to sit as I have a place of they just in this school cat 'I don´t think so', 'I see what i get there' I hope they´re prepared for the Prince of Bel Air! Well I, tha plain land and when I came out there was a dude look like a cop standin' there with my name out 'I ain´t trying to get arrested yet, 'I just got here' I sprang with the quickness like light has disappeared I whistled for a cab and when i came near, The license plate said 'Fresh', And had dice in the mirror, If anything i could say that this cab was rare, But I thought 'Nah, forget it - Yo, home to Bel-Air!' I pulled up to the house at bout seven or eight,
    I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home, smell ya later!' I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there! To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    A few, back on the old totse.

They hardly posted at all anyway
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    No friend of mine knows about totse.

It's my little world.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited July 2010
    all my friends know about totse. in fact our very own &T's Tiny Penis:( is a really good friend of mine. I introduced him awhile ago to zoklet and then got him to switch over to totse.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Me ex is a lurker. And i have a ex-friend who used to post and another friend who trolls occasionally.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    My ex used to post on zoklet, and I have friend that knows about totse but doesn't post.
  • EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited July 2010
    my best friend is 5024L
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pics?
    They're around somewhere, it just says /&t
    I remember when you got that tat. Good times. You did it yourself didn't you?

Yup
  • edited July 2010
    Hey motherfucker (Pandora) the last thing I want is all of Euclid on fucking Totse. I for one would not like people to know I post here. I guess it doesn't matter because I'm moving out of this shit hole city for good in a month anyway.

Also I know my old roommate and his ex both know about Zoklet, I doubt they know about this board though.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    I only told my best friend about the original Totse like 4 years ago. We agreed not to tell anyone about it since we post some fucked up shit and since Totse contained some fascinating information I wouldn't want anyone to know about. It kinda felt like we had an advantage over other people for knowing stuff which you wouldn't be able to find anywhere else. Nigga is still on Zoklet though (hasn't signed up here yet).
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    The poster jarkof is a friend of mine irl. In fact we were both on here yesterday at my house.

In how clean is your room thread theres actually pics of us in the room on totse. Haha but know I would have never known about this golden god of a site if it werent for icee weiner. Therefor I owe him a BJ. (No homo?... Comlete and Utter Fag)
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited July 2010
    I have one friend that i know of who knows about totse. It wouldnt surprise me if there was 1 or 2 more though
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I never told anyone about the original totse. I told my brother about zoklet back when it opened. Aside from that, I don't tell people irl about the sites I frequent, especially not sites like this. They'd know who I am from my posts and that would be way too awkward to deal with.