The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bunghole, you should make your usertitle "Better than ilc" cuz he's retarded.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    He has his moments...ilc that is.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Have you ever used a volcano vaporizer, dose?

They released a new version that allows people to vape concentrates. It costs $780, LOL. It's licensed as a medical device in europe, so I guess thats why they can afford to con people out of the extra money. http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3367
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've hit two vapes and one was a volcano...digital version too.

That looks pretty sick. Volcano is really the standard vape that gets installed into any "Vapor bar" so this one will be a big hit with medical centers in the US. People can go to their "Compassion center" or whatever and vape their oil right there.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    The digital version is a rip off. The warranty is a year shorter, it costs more, takes longer to heat up, and is more likely to malfunction (button sticking is a big problem).

I'm not too sure when the medical version will come to the US, right now it's EU only. If you have the unit already, you can just buy the medical valve for it when it comes to the US.

Would you buy a volcano? I keep going back and forth about it. I really need to do something because smoking is killing my lungs. I could either start making BHO from all of my bud and get a vapor curve for my bong, or just go all out and get a volcano.
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    h0Z8j.png
    fapfapfapfap
    EeU3G.jpg
    qzhpe.jpg
    LOL GET lT, lT LOOKS LlKE A PENlS.

1239805191363.jpg
    im the guy who posts funny pics :mad::mad::mad:
    edited July 2010
    mafiabro wrote: »
    Suddenly, a genera change!

edited July 2010
    Dose Me wrote: »
    I'm just pissed at 1337 and mr b for never showing around on Zoklet anymore.

this
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    I hate how .8 became socially acceptable to be sold for TWENTY FUCKING DOLLARS.

Not that Im greyfox but fuck man I can remember being 13 and getting fifteen dollar 1.3-1.5's

When did this acceptance for .8 happen? I bet you .6 will be the new dub in 10 years. Let's just pray by then we figure out how to make super pot.

people try that shit around here to, but whenever i pick up from someone i dont trust, i weight it before i smoke any. if it's off, i call them back and tell them. they're always really apologetic and act like it's an accident, but they don't sound surprised at all, and offer to give u it extra next time. then next time u buy from them u weigh it out before paying them. its the same as them counting the money u give them. they never try to short me more than twice... they either start giving me what i pay for or just dont answer the phone cuz its not worth it.
  • edited July 2010
    I've hit two vapes and one was a volcano...digital version too.

The digital version takes longer to heat up for some reason.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    this

You know where to find me.

Shit, I don't even remember last night. apparently I shaved my balls while I was drunk and on benzos. Didn't even realize it until I went to piss this morning and I had the smooth sack of a 4 year old.

Also, I was fucking around with SQL injections last night. I managed to dump two usertables. I found them this morning, hopefully I was using tor/a proxy. I didn't even think SQL injections were possible because everyone knows about them and protects themselves from them. I guess not. :facepalm:

Also, my avatar. lulz, I came expecting polka dots and I got vince with a bigass bag 'o weed.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    The digital version takes longer to heat up for some reason.

I already said that :o:mad:
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    dont give ME none of dat bammer.
    edited July 2010
    You know where to find me.

on top of bunghole? :confused:
    Shit, I don't even remember last night. apparently I shaved my balls while I was drunk and on benzos. Didn't even realize it until I went to piss this morning and I had the smooth sack of a 4 year old.

Also, I was fucking around with SQL injections last night. I managed to dump two usertables. I found them this morning, hopefully I was using tor/a proxy. I didn't even think SQL injections were possible because everyone knows about them and protects themselves from them. I guess not. :facepalm:

Also, my avatar. lulz, I came expecting polka dots and I got vince with a bigass bag 'o weed.

nice
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    on top of bunghole? :confused:

no, no homo
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    This is what happens when Canadians try to fly an airplane. $24 million down the drain.
  • edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    I wont even smoke it unless you can see the kief falling off and forming a pile as you break it up......

JK, I smoke bammer.:o

Me too.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    is anyone willing to slam something on stickam so I can watch it?
  • edited July 2010

If I had a webcam, I'd take the liberty to entertain you.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010

wtf? I would but I only have temazepam and that's not going in my veins.

I totally would though if I still had opana.

Here watch KP (RIP, bro :() shoot some junk instead.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5086403040006717646#
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2734035644976543434#
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me is LE. In one day he's asked me all about sources, set up a source group to trap people, and now he wants to watch us shoot ourselves up?

Does anyone else smell bacon?
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    Haha

Don't worry about me my investigation is almost complete!
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I might be a cop but I'll teach you how to grow weed nigga.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Seriously though, why do you want to watch us shoot ourselves up? That's kind of a morbid thing to do.
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've just never seen it before...honestly.

And this the fucking retard thread though so

DUR

haha
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    watch a heroin documentary, damn. I could be setting myself up for another rizzo/stupid noob/IWD incident.

KP had baaaaad technique. Just look at his fucking arms. In the second link, he fucking ran his hands across the needle to get the cotton off, and he didn't sterilize anything. When I shoot, I'm OCD about cleanliness, the worst my arm has ever been was my second time shooting, I kept resticking myself instead of just angling the needle differently. I ended up with like 5-7 holes.
    edited July 2010
    Dose Me is LE. In one day he's asked me all about sources, set up a source group to trap people, and now he wants to watch us shoot ourselves up?

Does anyone else smell bacon?

lol

*thanks*
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol

*thanks*

The Report Post button is the new thanks button btw.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    People who still post at zoklet should tell hydro to come over here. Tell him there is an endless supply of ether given to new members.

Also tell konglomo and pwp to get over here.

Post .380, just like my gat, nigga.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    LT

No....
    It's not even in the merck index. :( I bet you a silver dollar, they won't know either.

Also, http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/07/23/comic-con-dexter-michael-c-hall-spoilers/

I retract that statement, I have to prove this nigger wrong.:mad:

Yeah, all the Merck mentions is crystallization from cyclohexane. This means it should be poorly to moderately soluble in nonpolar solvents. But with an imine and a tertiary amine, it should be able to dissolve in a low pH solution. The hydroxyl probably lacks acidic properties the way a phenol does, but maybe the carbonyl can allow it to dissolve in a basic solution, much like barbituric acid. I've heard it's water soluble, and definitely alcohol soluble. Over all, I think it should be able to dissolve in glycerine to an extent, atleast with some assistance. Either heating, if not, add as high of a concentration of alcohol as possible to dilute the glycerine, dissolve the temazepam in it with heating, then evaporate the alcohol, leaving a solution/suspension of temazepam and glycerine.

Are you planning on shooting it or something? Cause people do that....
    LOL

Did you guys realize I'm a mod on this site? No one even fucking told me I got the two positions I asked for. I was scrolling the place and low and behold there I'm a mod of two sections.

Thanks for the PM hellish jeez. Making me look bad not even knowing im on the clock
    Same thing for me. One day 4J just PMs me on zoklet and tells me I was modded.

I saw your name next to the forums a while ago, though. Honestly, it made me happy, they seem right for you.
    People who still post at zoklet should tell hydro to come over here. Tell him there is an endless supply of ether given to new members.

Hydro doesn't want to come.:(

That's why I'm still there. None of the F&B regulars want to come on over to my place, even know they can expect special privileges.:(

Seriously, any of the F&B regulars, since they were all regulars of the original LT, would definitely not have to go through any initiation process the way other noobs would. Shit would be flaw if I didn't look out for my homies.....

homies>modship

Seems like corrupt authority, but it's more that I care more about the quality posters I made friends with than a fucking infraction button.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    FUCK I hate whale wars. It gives you blueballs. The commercials only show them in action but the episodes are 41 minutes of bullshitting around and 3 minutes of action. Fuck that shit.

I'll still watch it though, because it has gotten me laid, and I expect it to work again as soon as I get my ass back to tally. Also, I get my weekly fix of smashing pumpkins by watching it.

What resource are you going to use for the temazepam solubility? Someone on BL said that putting the powder under your tongue with glycerin makes it better, but when I mix it, it's just fucking gritty glycerin. Doesn't seem soluble at all, but I guess that could be fillers.

For the record, the are Mylan 5050s.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    FUCK I hate whale wars. It gives you blueballs. The commercials only show them in action but the episodes are 41 minutes of bullshitting around and 3 minutes of action. Fuck that shit.

I'll still watch it though, because it has gotten me laid, and I expect it to work again as soon as I get my ass back to tally. Also, I get my weekly fix of smashing pumpkins by watching it.

What resource are you going to use for the temazepam solubility? Someone on BL said that putting the powder under your tongue with glycerin makes it better, but when I mix it, it's just fucking gritty glycerin. Doesn't seem soluble at all, but I guess that could be fillers.

For the record, the are Mylan 5050s.
    I'm going entirely by the scant info on solubility in the Merck and by the molecular structure.

Is it the capsules? If so, did you purify the temazepam first? Because there's a multitude of fillers in the capsules that would never dissolve in glycerine.

EDIT: Hold on, just saw you gave the pill code. Let me look it up.

EDIT: I found the pill ID, but not the inactives. I'm sure it contains things like starch, crystalline cellulose, and insoluble calcium salts. It's not pure temazepam, it's not all going to dissolve.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh I know about the fillers, but thats not the challenge. They're gelcaps, usually I pop the short end off and swallow the long half. Basically parachuting it.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Temazepam gives me the munchies hardcore. I get BPS (bottomless pit stomach... yes I made it up whilst stoned) popping these things.
  • edited July 2010
    Seriously though, why do you want to watch us shoot ourselves up? That's kind of a morbid thing to do.

I thought he meant t00ting. SWIM had alprazolam. IV'ing is nasty IMO.:mad::mad::mad: Serioiusly.
    edited July 2010

wheres my ether, bitch?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    BungHole wrote: »
    EDIT: I found the pill ID, but not the inactives. I'm sure it contains things like starch, crystalline cellulose, and insoluble calcium salts. It's not pure temazepam, it's not all going to dissolve.

Now i have to do your work for you to LOSE the bet. :facepalm:
    http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/archives/fdaDrugInfo.cfm?archiveid=3383
    INGREDIENTS
    Name (Active Moiety) Type Strength
    Temazepam (Temazepam) Active 30 MILLIGRAM In 1 CAPSULE
    colloidal silicon dioxide Inactive
    gelatin Inactive
    magnesium stearate Inactive
    microcrystalline cellulose Inactive
    powdered cellulose Inactive
    sodium lauryl sulfate Inactive
    titanium dioxide Inactive
    FD&C yellow #6 Inactive
    D&C yellow #10 Inactive

As I said before IDGAF about inactives, I just care about the temazepam.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol, from BL
    with the mylan brand:
    throw the powder in a spoon, mix in .3 cc of high-proof drinking alcohol OR isopropyl. mix it until it's all cloudy and foggy. then, take another .3 cc of alcohol and drip it on top. don't mix. blow on the powder/alcohol towards the edge of the spoon (or just let it sit) and if you hold it in the light, you'll see what appears to be an oily substance sitting on top of the alcohol. it's like temazepam doesn't dissolve in alcohol.. it's like it's less dense than it or something. (not quite sure, but i know this is temazepam..)

draw out this top layer or skim it off and put it into a bottlecap or another fresh spoon. filter it, add the same amount of water to dilute the alcohol, and shoot.

you can skim JUST the temazepam off with a very minute amount of alcohol (talking .1 cc or less) to avoid complications from injecting alcohol.

i really like shooting these. if i'm pissed off, i'm instantly happy after. if i cant sleep, instantly tired (with 100-150mg)..

I would like to shoot isopropanol. HURR DURR
    I actually did try using some glycerin, diluted in water, with a few drops isopropyl akky-haw mixed in (this was a total of about 2ml), to dissolve the contents of one 30mg capsule of temazepam, and then attempted to filter it. All I got filtered was like 1/2ml in the hype. It was clear, so I shot it, but didn't feel nothin'. The small amount I got in the syringe couldn't have ended up being more than like 10mg.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    wheres my ether, bitch?

Sorry, you joined before the ether promotion started.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    The Report Post button is the new thanks button btw.

DO NOT report posts from this thread for the fun of it, its happened twice now, I was tryin to get my high on when i hear beep a post has been reported. Be good little retards:p
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    DO NOT report posts from this thread for the fun of it, its happened twice now, I was tryin to get my high on when i hear beep a post has been reported. Be good little retards:p

I wasn't reporting for the fun of it, I was reporting to see if it worked or not. My message was even "does this thing work."

Good thing you said it does, because I might have started reporting every post. :p
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wasn't reporting for the fun of it, I was reporting to see if it worked or not. My message was even "does this thing work."

Good thing you said it does, because I might have started reporting every post. :p

someone else reported too, this is the retarded thread so dont think im being a pecker :D Shit have fun up in here :cool:
  • show me your tittiesshow me your titties Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    you fucking dirty niggers i went to go and register my troll accounts and the fucking page doesnt even show up.

fuckin hell totse don't start on me again i killed jeff the first time i'll kill zombie jeff now
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol, jewfro.

You cut yourself when you're drunk. Apparently I shave my balls and hack computarz
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I still need a fucking cigarette though but last night after slicing my forearm up with these brass knuckles with wolverine blades on them I just starting going downhill fast.
  • CASPERCASPER Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    You faggots left me all alone. Now who am i supposed to cuddle with? Fags.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    casper wrote: »
    you faggots left me all alone. Now who am i supposed to cuddle with? Fags.

theres always your mother
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    CASPER wrote: »
    You faggots left me all alone. Now who am i supposed to cuddle with? Fags.

You can cuddle with me as long as you bring some dope. ;)
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    0xT5F.jpg
    w4GRR.jpg
    I bet fractals is going to repost all of my funny shit in TRT at zoklet, like a bitch.
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    someone else reported too, this is the retarded thread so dont think im being a pecker :D Shit have fun up in here :cool:

:o:o:o

sry :(