Moving away from my shit hole of a home town forever...

edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
...starts now. I finally recieved word that no one from college wants to live with me next year, and with the $7,000 I'm going to be getting from Kent State in the fall, I can get the most bomb solo place I can get. I love being banned from campus, government pays the school $23,000 on a $15,000 tuition for no room and board shit.

Anyway, I can't stand it at home. I lived away from home too much to deal with my bitch of a mother anymore. She borrowed $10 from me and this morning before work, completely denied ever asking me for it. And persisted that it never happened until I left.

Fuck this place. The search starts tomorrow.

Comments

• SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010
    You go girl!

It's great living out of home. You won't regret it.
  • edited July 2010
    I got a dick son.

Plus I know I won't regret it, I'm just concerned that I might fuck it all up again despite not living in a dorm this time around.
  • edited July 2010
    Oh wait, let me correct that... I'm actually getting $11,000 from the school. I'm gonna get a bomb ass place.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    Beat your mom up, 10 bucks is alot of money.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    I got a dick son.

Plus I know I won't regret it, I'm just concerned that I might fuck it all up again despite not living in a dorm this time around.

Considering you posted this same thread on zoklet, I'm pretty sure you have a vagina, or would enjoy being called a girl.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    You think your town sucks? I live in the fucking birthplace of SPANDEX.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    Come to Los Angeles. Its cheap to live here and theres plenty of connects, people to kick it with, and fine women. Plus all the beaches and great weather year round.

Plus easy MMJ with like 100 probly more dispensaries around u cant go wrong. and cops leave u alone if ur white here
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    MegaKush wrote: »
    Come to Los Angeles. Its cheap to live here and theres plenty of connects, people to kick it with, and fine women. Plus all the beaches and great weather year round.

Plus easy MMJ with like 100 probly more dispensaries around u cant go wrong. and cops leave u alone if ur white here

Being Canadian FTL.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol, itt loser moves out of mommy's house