Zoklet

2»

Comments

• megamanmegaman Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    We're already looking for a new host. So, don't worry about that. We have to keep ourselves a bit restricted until the move is complete or finalized. This site will be different because we have a mission statement and we know what to do. We need to post and contribute and share our knowledge. From cooking to killing babies. This is Totse baby.

DFG i'm not going to lie i was very upset to see the statement you made how about how you're leaving zoklet you were in my mind the most helpful poster on that site from how you helped me understand torrents on irc and gave me a demionod account to teaching me how to mount iso's i really appreciated it since you went out of your way to helo someone out who at the time didn't even have an account on the site so if you in any way need help on this site ill be willing to help
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    megaman wrote: »
    DFG i'm not going to lie i was very upset to see the statement you made how about how you're leaving zoklet you were in my mind the most helpful poster on that site from how you helped me understand torrents on irc and gave me a demionod account to teaching me how to mount iso's i really appreciated it since you went out of your way to helo someone out who at the time didn't even have an account on the site so if you in any way need help on this site ill be willing to help

I always love helping people regardless of where they are from. You just have fun and share your knowledge and make this your new home. In the coming weeks I will contribute more and more and hopefully others will follow. This time I am positive we will all benefit. Again, thanks for taking you time in coming here. If you need anything, just PM me :).
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited July 2010
    I always love helping people regardless of where they are from. You just have fun and share your knowledge and make this your new home. In the coming weeks I will contribute more and more and hopefully others will follow. This time I am positive we will all benefit. Again, thanks for taking you time in coming here. If you need anything, just PM me :).

Hail o/
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    Hail o/

Welcome Nightside :).
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Btw keep this thread alive. http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=2031120

The longer it stays active the more users we will attract.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Btw keep this thread alive. http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?p=2031120

The longer it stays active the more users we will attract.

I'm trolling as hard as I can!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't worry, people are still bitching about you're demodding.
  • SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't know whose on what side in there...It's like a battle field :mad:

But does Totse have a group on Facebook that someone could put out a message on? Be like "HAIGUIYZ TOTSE IS BACK IN BLACK!"
    Ya know?
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2010
    Waits for Spectral,Daguru,Snoopy to post:D
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't blame him. It wasn't that hard to find out. I mean we only got like 3 active girls here atm.

I expect LMS, Killme will follow suit shortly.

I told TMD about this site already. She said shell register. Havent seen Killme around lately though. Hope she registers too. We need more ladies around this place.
  • logiclogic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    alicewut?

Aw... FML. :facepalm:
  • SophiaSandboxSophiaSandbox Regular
    edited July 2010
    logic wrote: »

aw... Fml. :facepalm:

hi buddy :D
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited July 2010
    ILY you Dfg :)