The slightly less retarded thread

Comments

• 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Everyone message me on AIM, I need more contacts: a1337m4j33ky
    Better yet, post your AIM so TRT regularz can have it.

Bunghole, get an aim screenname you nigger. :mad:
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    fuck aim
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    fuck aim

what do you use, cupcake?
  • fractalsfractals Regular
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    fuck aim

this
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Wow, kudos to whomever made the tags. they know their shit.
    edited July 2010
    el - oh - el :rolleyes:

fuck i hate it when i crash at someones house and wake up 3 hours before they do... and his roommates r all sxe or something... im fucking bored...
    edited July 2010
    1337 wrote: »
    what do you use, cupcake?

i use msn once in a while but not all that much, nothing other than that
    edited July 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    alright I made an msn name: [email protected]
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucks wrong with aim? :mad:
    Well i use the pidgin client, but its still aim.
    edited July 2010
    but not all that much, nothing other than that

mostly that
  • edited July 2010
    fractals wrote: »
    mostly that

This.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    retarded...sperm? thread...? lulz
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    It used to be The Retarded Thread, then muffins got modded. :rolleyes:
  • mafiabromafiabro Regular
    edited July 2010
    And we all know how muffins LOVESS sperm
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    Now i have to do your work for you to LOSE the bet. :facepalm:
    http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/archives/fdaDrugInfo.cfm?archiveid=3383
    INGREDIENTS
    Name (Active Moiety) Type Strength
    Temazepam (Temazepam) Active 30 MILLIGRAM In 1 CAPSULE
    colloidal silicon dioxide Inactive
    gelatin Inactive
    magnesium stearate Inactive
    microcrystalline cellulose Inactive
    powdered cellulose Inactive
    sodium lauryl sulfate Inactive
    titanium dioxide Inactive
    FD&C yellow #6 Inactive
    D&C yellow #10 Inactive

As I said before IDGAF about inactives, I just care about the temazepam.

That just proves I'm awesome, because I knew most of those were in there without even finding the list.:cool:

Also, what does the info about the molecular structure of temazepam have to do with the inactives, you cunt?:confused::facepalm:
    BungHole wrote: »
    Yeah, all the Merck mentions is crystallization from cyclohexane. This means it should be poorly to moderately soluble in nonpolar solvents. But with an imine and a tertiary amine, it should be able to dissolve in a low pH solution. The hydroxyl probably lacks acidic properties the way a phenol does, but maybe the carbonyl can allow it to dissolve in a basic solution, much like barbituric acid. I've heard it's water soluble, and definitely alcohol soluble. Over all, I think it should be able to dissolve in glycerine to an extent, atleast with some assistance. Either heating, if not, add as high of a concentration of alcohol as possible to dilute the glycerine, dissolve the temazepam in it with heating, then evaporate the alcohol, leaving a solution/suspension of temazepam and glycerine.

FFS, I thought a bio major would understand atleast a little chem lingo.:facepalm:
  • HippieTrippieHippieTrippie Regular
    edited July 2010
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    <3<3<3, no homo:o

You no I'm fond of you, my little e-buddy. I just hope you're not some con artist. Cause I'm definitely naive enough to fall for a scam, but I'm also paranoid/psychotic/smart enough to figure it out later and walk all the way up to your area just to cut your balls off.:o

Say I wont go up to the university campus, search for a kid with a certain name, find him, cut off his balls, and escape into the local national forest. I know that forest well, I would befriend the black bears and live off black berries and frog legs.;)

Will you at least kill me BEFORE you rape my ass? Please?
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    That just proves I'm awesome, because I knew most of those were in there without even finding the list.:cool:

Also, what does the info about the molecular structure of temazepam have to do with the inactives, you cunt?:confused::facepalm:

FFS, I thought a bio major would understand atleast a little chem lingo.:facepalm:

I didn't even see that part. It was hidden in a tl;dr post of yours.
    edited July 2010
    Will you at least kill me BEFORE you rape my ass? Please?

Mmm, necrophilia or masculine moans of agony and humiliation? They both sound as delicious as the tears of a dying five year old......
    I didn't even see that part. It was hidden in a tl;dr post of yours.
    Story of my life.:(

What do you guys think? Am I a good mod for calling people names instead of infracting them, or does it make me a meanie head?

People keep abusing the report button, and I should probably use my mod capabilities to prevent it, but I just tell them "No one fucking cares you don't like their post"(people are literally reporting posts with "I didn't like it" as an explanation). Certain people(*cough*ILC*cough*) are going to hold that against me. But I think disciplining people by calling them names, like any user can do, is more fair than using mod capabilities to do so.

I don't know. I want the users here to have their own ability to moderate what others post, but it's gonna get taken away if abused, and not by me. But whether it's there or not, I get an infraction button. I just want to give the users more capabilities, but they don't seem to care. They're gonna bitch though when they can't report posts, but mods can still infract. I just don't want to see that happen.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bunghole is only 18, I think I can take him.
    edited July 2010
    Bunghole is only 18, I think I can take him.

Not for long, time goes by so quickly.....:(

I miss being jail bait to young cougaresses.....:(

Speaking of which, we need to start protecting the rights of female pedophiles everywhere(sorry JP, I have a flawed bias against men in general, I'm pussy whipped). I mean, come on, everyone knows it's every little boys dream to fuck their sexy ass math teacher!:mad:

AMIRITE??
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    OH GOD, all of my math teachers have been hideous.

How you comin along on getting that AIM screenname bunghole?

I just popped my last temazepam. :(

I think I'm driving up to tally tomorrow. I also think I might be FUCKED for housing.

Also, post 234
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bunghole has fecal encephalopathy
  • edited July 2010
    Not for long, time goes by so quickly.....:(

I miss being jail bait to young cougaresses.....:(

Speaking of which, we need to start protecting the rights of female pedophiles everywhere(sorry JP, I have a flawed bias against men in general, I'm pussy whipped). I mean, come on, everyone knows it's every little boys dream to fuck their sexy ass math teacher!:mad:

AMIRITE??

Oh God, yes. Srsly though, ILC was butthurt about you being mod from the beginning.
  • sAINTsAINT Regular
    edited July 2010
    I just noticed several of us from the Retarded Thread are moderating here :o:o

time for a take over
    edited July 2010
    ^^the power elite, my progeny. go forth and rule!
    edited July 2010
    why bother being the new ate? I see 0 evidence for you being anything like ate, you're far too self conscious. ate fried his sense of self consciousness, or at least seriously mangled it.
    edited July 2010
    It's neither positive or negative, it just brings with it a host of symptoms. Have you ever been so into something that you forget about yourself, you're just in a flow or concentrating really hard? That's when you push past your usual barrier of self-consciousness, that awareness-of-awareness, "I exist" and generally a slew of other bullshit like, "I exist and I'm bored and I need to stop eating so much and I wish that girl would fuck me and blah blah blah."
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    It used to be The Retarded Thread, then muffins got modded. :rolleyes:
    mafiabro wrote: »
    And we all know how muffins LOVESS sperm

spermcrisis.jpg
    edited July 2010
    Erorr wrote: »
    You bastards always leave me all alone at this hour

Well what the fuck are you doing at 7:30? I don't even know why I'm awake, I was drinking til like 3AM last night.

I'm currently debating whether I should call or just drive to get my cell phone which I left at this slutty girls house last night in a drunken haze. Either way, it would be best to get it the fuck out of her place ASAP, but I don't know if that overpowers my still semi-drunk, early morning laziness.
    edited July 2010
    There's nobody there to bitch, just her. I feel so useless without my phone even though I'm not one of those people who texts 24/7, it's just that if I have nothing else, I've got my phone on me 99% of the time, and when I don't have it I feel lost for whatever reason. I think it's more OCD type shit than anything.

And I realized the redundancy of asking you that once I read it again ahaha, it is a fucking nice morning here - huge black storm-looking clouds floating around in an otherwise bright blue and sunny sky. It's not going to rain, I don't think, but the sky looks fucking awesome like this.
    edited July 2010
    Also, I've been making a habit lately of getting much to fucked up to handle a vehicle, and then driving my ass home.

I don't know how I feel about this.
    edited July 2010
    Also also, I know I'm the only one here who gives a shit about hockey, but this signing made me laugh.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=328190
    edited July 2010
    The thing about sober appreciation... it always makes you want to get high so badly. But I agree on what you said, me and my buddies go canoeing all the time and spent a whole day just floating down some river blasting tunes and checking shit out. Such a better way to spend the day than playing vids

I got to see some fucking awesome shit when I worked for Algonquin Provincial Park (fucking sick park in Ontario, don't know if anyone knows of it here) in the most remote parts where in a week we'd see more moose and bear than we would other people.

So many crazy storms and weather up there, shit was cash. Plus we'd get fired if we smoked weed/drank (we were underage anyway) etc etc so it was all sober appreciation.
    edited July 2010
    Ah yeah I get you, reminds me of this time I was talking to one of my professors and out of nowhere he says "Have you ever thought about where fire goes when you extinguish it? I mean beyond just 'it's energy dispersing' - have you ever thought about what really happens to it?" and I just kind of dismissed him and shrugged it off. But then later that week, after I'd eaten some mush and was smoking a joint with my roommate, the thought popped back into my mind and instead of just thinking it was stupid, we spent an hour just talking about fire and where it could possible go when you put it out, or what happens to your lighter's flame when you let off the button...

Ah drugs.

Oh, and got my phone back. That bitch wasn't answering hers so I went over, she wouldn't answer the door, so I pretty much did a B&E and hopped in through a window to find my phone. I don't know if she was even there or passed out or what, but I am complete again.
    edited July 2010
    loooool and yeah thats what i mean. Once you can take in things like that to where you place it in reality not in a textbook thats when they make an impact. It's one thing to regard a truth but its another thing to take it in as reality. Thats when its groundbreaking and brings awe into you. With drugs you just have that reflex of woahhh wait a minute what is going on here ? and with sobriety its just "ok gotta package this to make sense" and you always correlate objects to labels and definitions and never really look deep into things

Yeah lol drugs indeed. Nothing but russian roulette and leaps of faith but boy when they pay off you really get some incredible rewards.

Also fucking thanks dude your gonna kill me here with that fucking concept

"Have you ever thought about where fire goes when you extinguish it? I mean beyond just 'it's energy dispersing' - have you ever thought about what really happens to it?"

= Erorr drooling

Haha yeah it's a doozie, I wish I could remember the shit we came up with with any detail...

I remember at one point we were going on about how fire's always linked with/represents life and shit and when your lighter stops working you say it dies, so when fire extinguishes then it's like absorbed by the living things around or some shit like that.

As for your thread there, for what my two cents are worth I'd say it has potential. Would encourage people to contribute more since they can just throw something out and see where it goes without bothering with a thread that might get missed or what have you.

Finally, this kid is badass:
    edited July 2010
    Well no i want it to be a thread where people who are unsure of things can go to ask tiny like 4 word questions that normally theyd just leave unanswered. It just also kind of would mimic how this thread operates too or atleast id hope so. A not retarded retarded thread ya know...

By that I mean it'd be a place where its so broad you have the freedom to voice any disconcern or half composed idea without fear of anything. There all good ideas but not worthy of being a thread but operating like how we do in here would create a community of people discussing things and growing from it. That sub forum needs that , too many quote factorys and egotistical babble was always its downfall.

Yeah I don't know I was trying to go for something along those lines; the first thing I thought was that it would be like this thread minus the random discussion and 1337's faggotry.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I can't believe I'm spending this much money that I don't even have.

$25 for a 30mg roxi is highway robbery.

mmmmm opiates.
    drooling-homer-simpson.jpg
    edited July 2010
    All that talk about, "Where do fires go?" has me thinking about salamanders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salamander_%28legendary_creature%29
    edited July 2010
    The drugs are beginning to take hold.:eek:
    edited July 2010
    haha the last time I watched that movie I was on four hits of L and 60 mg of adderall. sometime around when they arrived in las vegas the TV screen grew 17 eyes. I had great fun acting out & reciting every line, even though I couldn't actually watch the movie.
  • HydroponochronicHydroponochronic Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Hey, all.

This account name is curtest of Hooky The Cripple

(does he go by another name, anyone?)

Well, anyway, I tried to make an account with the correct spelling, and the account got made, but the conf email never came through. So I'm using one he made, at least until mine comes through.

I don't know I'll be doing anything else on this site other than this thread, but the 'tard thread on &Z is slow as shit. Plus, if 4J is here, I'm coming too. That's dude's awesome.

:thumbsup:
    edited July 2010
    HYDRO! It's rizzo. If you post here I'll be so fucking happy. I'm already pretty stoked on this place. I mean, BungHole is a mod. That should have happened months ago on &Z.
    edited July 2010
    Oh fuck, bunghole has a goatse avatar. Imma go ahead and turn avatars off now. Thanks for that.

:rolleyes:

BTW, why do we have only shitty smilies over here?!?!?
    edited July 2010
    HYDRO! It's rizzo. If you post here I'll be so fucking happy. I'm already pretty stoked on this place. I mean, BungHole is a mod. That should have happened months ago on &Z.

Yup, it's me. For now. Like I said, Hooky the Cripple has my password (seeing as this is his acct n all) so if I go a poasting goatse or CP, you know it wasn't me.
    edited July 2010
    Why don't you...just change the password & email?

And yeah, we only have basic smilies right now. It's basic vbull.
    edited July 2010
    Also, I've already emailed bungie about this, but does anyone know who the admins are around here? Fuck... it feels weird posting on this acct. I want my proper spelling.
    edited July 2010
    ^^Try hitting this guy up, yo.