what are you drinking tonight?

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Hey, at least it's not Steel. :o
BottleHurricaneMaltLiq.jpg

Comments

• edited July 2010
    Tonight, I'll be drinking water, and grease from a takeaway pizza.
  • weathersweathers Regular
    edited July 2010
    carling_landor.jpg

I'm not proud.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Basically lately I've been just drinking water. No calories. And occasionally juice. Haven't been in the mood much for alcohol lately, anyway.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    weathers wrote: »
    carling_landor.jpg

I'm not proud.

shitest beer in the world
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    carling_landor.jpg

I'm not proud.

WTF is that? Never even heard of it. Also, low alcohol content..
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Water. Mouthful of water, tilt head back, pour in crushed up adderall XR beads. Fuck parachuting. So much easier, and the taste is... bearable.
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    shitest beer in the world
    WTF is that? Never even heard of it. Also, low alcohol content..

Both true.

It's all I have. I was getting food earlier and walked down the alcohol isle without thinking about it as well :facepalm:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Both true.

It's all I have. I was getting food earlier and walked down the alcohol isle without thinking about it as well :facepalm:

what was it, 8 for a fiver or summat?
    edited July 2010
    You know it :p
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Gonna attempt to get jager and drink with some friends.
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Gonna attempt to get jager and drink with some friends.

Well, I hope your attempt yields fruit. Godspeed, fucker.
  • DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, I hope your attempt yields fruit. Godspeed, fucker.

I'm going to attempt steal from the liquor section of a&P (This a quote from my book)
  • edited July 2010
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOisl_e1qFo99s8I6mrKkedgPQ01vGX74KEAG8_DCgbo6DChw&t=1&usg=__RqiuYw23kKNVyZmVD6k0rCq47pw=
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0c1u13KUcovURjdcxzFNR7aWUBgU8zEFjXWUSlaY7eqGAD7E&t=1&usg=__DDphH_JzBxkACCMZ_BRM9ud7k6M=

Not sure which yet Wanna help me decide? I only have 100 ml of 95%% EtOH
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Bud Light and maybe make a video for Totse tonight :).
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    steelreserve.jpg

Yes, steel. Bought a 12 pack a couple days ago. 8.1% abv is beautiful.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm going to this place that doesn't ID but has a shitty selection. They make a mean Long Island Iced Tea though so maybe I'll get one of those.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'm going to this place that doesn't ID but has a shitty selection. They make a mean Long Island Iced Tea though so maybe I'll get one of those.

faggggg
    edited July 2010
    faggggg

F U. Don't know about where you are, but guys are allowed to drink cocktails here. Iced teas are in the neutral zone.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    aww dont disrespec me bro is was only a joke :(
    edited July 2010
    aww dont disrespec me bro is was only a joke :(

Then would you like to come over and make up over a couple of Cosmopolitans with extra cranberry juice and a cute little paper umbrella?
  • edited July 2010
    Do an Everclear chug :o but seriously everclear is crazy but probably one of my favorite vodkas

I did this once and it burnt my tongue. Also after downing it, my head started spinning and I vomited some of it back into my mouth. That shit burnt a lot. Now I take it and make it 50/50 with water so it has the strength of regular vodka.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Then would you like to come over and make up over a couple of Cosmopolitans with extra cranberry juice and a cute little paper umbrella?

sure

aslong as we can have unprotected gay bum secks
    edited July 2010
    sure

aslong as we can have unprotected gay bum secks

I'll bring my friends Richard and Simmons.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fuck that
    edited July 2010
    Do an Everclear chug :o but seriously everclear is crazy but probably one of my favorite vodkas

Even if it is technically vodka (ethanol and water), it's dangerous to think of everclear that way. I see morons at house parties down tons of "jungle juice" (everclear and juice, essentially) and shortly after vomit everywhere. I think it's best to think of it in a class all its own and to respect it for its potency.
  • edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Even if it is technically vodka (ethanol and water), it's dangerous to think of everclear that way. I see morons at house parties down tons of "jungle juice" (everclear and juice, essentially) and shortly after vomit everywhere. I think it's best to think of it in a class all its own and to respect it for its potency.

I agree wholeheartedly. Fortunately, it was a glass I was drinking from a glass and not the bottle (like some I know :()It's called a screw ball around here and I like mixed drinks in moderation.
  • MartialshotMartialshot Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Some kinda of wiskey and beer which Iam off setting with Oxys so eventually sometime tonight Ill pass out or die both of which Id be happy with
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    ima remove my subscription
  • edited July 2010
    I am now officially drunk. All the everclear plus 2 shots of the Captain Morgan are missing. Man shit sucks. I wnet to give away some Loph seeds only to find them gone. It wouldn't surprise me if sugar ants took them due to the fruit flesh attached. Lesson? ALWAYS place drying seeds in a drawer.

:D:D:D
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited July 2010
    well its a little early to get drunk but right now im just drinking a few beers
    edit:mh536h.jpg

it looks like a womens drink :facepalm:
  • edited July 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    it looks like a womens drink :facepalm:

I've actually been wanting to try Blue Moon (they've assaulted me with their advertising); it looks like a pretty good beer.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    I've actually been wanting to try Blue Moon (they've assaulted me with their advertising); it looks like a pretty good beer.

Hmm... my mom watches a lot of HGTV and I've seen a Rickard's White ad play a couple times. This is relevant because on the can it says to serve it with a slice of orange (she bought some).

It's actually a nice beer though. Rickard's White I mean. It's smooth as hell, and still maintains a 5% alcohol content. I've only had it couple times, but it was more less like drinking water with a bit of beer flavor. In a good way. Pretty damn refreshing, but if a beer is being advertised to a demographic like 'HGTV watchers'...

All I'm saying is I'm not sure if one can feel like a man while drinking a beer meant to be served with fruit. Blue Moon, Rickard's White... Real men drink rotgut made of fermented spinach and piss. And like it. :mad:
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Blue Moon? Nah don't drink that that's rich people faggot shit.
    REAL MEN drink urine fermented with lucky charms and ketchup packets from commissary!
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Water and cyanide. Goodbye, Cruel HB.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    blue moon is not bad beer. not drinking tonight, if i were shiner bock or budlight
    edited July 2010
    Blue Moon is awesome, actually. I can't afford that shit though, so its malt liquor for me. :cool:
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    mountain-dew.jpg

I'm pretty hardcore
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    faggot i bet your not even drinking that

prolly water
  • woodwood Regular
    edited July 2010
    sapporo-beer.jpg

That and some scotch.
    edited July 2010

If you like Belgian white ales you'll like it. The kinds of beers I like: porter, stout, pale ale, india pale ale, american india pale ale, schwarzbier, bock, doplebock, hefeweizen, lager, pilsner, dunkel, and various kinds of ales. However, I hate Belgian white ales, and especially blue moon. It's ok to drink one, but it has that horrible clove taste. Honey Moon (their other one) is too sweet, making it disgusting.

Spend your money on something good, or something cheap that'll fuck you up and not taste like cloves.