My Friend's Cat Eats only High Quality Marijuana and Roach Papers

edited July 2010 in Man Cave
It always passes out after consuming it. Is it getting high from decarboxylated cannabinoids?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    If the cat acts stoned after eating it, I'd have to say yes.
  • edited July 2010
    If the cat acts stoned after eating it, I'd have to say yes.

One of these days, I'll film her eating some roach papers as she does it whenever she can. She will steal my reefer too if I'm not careful. She drug a bag of mine under the bed, chewed up the plastic, and ate my weed.
  • edited July 2010
    One of these days, I'll film her eating some roach papers as she does it whenever she can. She will steal my reefer too if I'm not careful. She drug a bag of mine under the bed, chewed up the plastic, and ate my weed.

Put the cat under a blanket and blow smoke underneath.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited July 2010
    Put the cat under a blanket and blow smoke underneath.

I admit I have done this in the past. Back when I was like 16-17 y/o.

Studdies have shown that THC does not affect most other aniamls the way it does humans.

Plus it is kinda cruel because the cat does not understand what is going on.
    Not being a sap, just stateing facts.
  • edited July 2010
    thats a fuckin expensive cat

I agree. I wasn't happy to say the least.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    I admit I have done this in the past. Back when I was like 16-17 y/o.

Studdies have shown that THC does not affect most other aniamls the way it does humans.

Plus it is kinda cruel because the cat does not understand what is going on.
    Not being a sap, just stateing facts.

Its different for each instance of animal you have. It also can depend on how you go about administering the dose and how you treat it afterward.

Ideally, you should first show the weed to the pet. I prefer to show it unburnt bud for it to smell so that the carbon smell doesn't deter them. Then proceed to blow a little bit toward their face with a wind that is not forceful. You don't want to startle the animal.

Once you've dosed it, be nice to it and maybe even pet it and present food to it for its munchies.

Repeat this procedure again, making sure to show them the same smell before dosing. If they didn't enjoy the experience, it'll run away upon smelling the weed. That's how you know if it likes it or not. Further getting highs of it need not present the weed for it to smell. It already knows if it likes it or not.
  • Death SnuggleDeath Snuggle Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Actually, they can get high by eating it raw.

IIRC, the people of Tibet feed raw marijuana to their pigs to give them the munchies so they'll fatten up.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    My ex said she had a cat that would get in peoples faces when they smoked weed so they would blow smoke at it. I have not personally verified this because the cat is no longer among the living, but if it's true, then that cat was pretty badass.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Sounds like a "HIGH" quality kitty.
  • 47 47 4747 47 47 Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Ive raised my kitty around mass quantities of weed, so it doesn't really bother him. He sits there and squints at you when a hits blown to him, and sometimes he peaces out but I NEVER force him to do it.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    My ex said she had a cat that would get in peoples faces when they smoked weed so they would blow smoke at it. I have not personally verified this because the cat is no longer among the living, but if it's true, then that cat was pretty badass.

My friends cat (he's dead now :( ) would practically force you to get him high and then he'd just go to the end of the bed and snooze.