108 year old woman reunites with 38 year old husband

25ev69k.jpg
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/woman-108-reunites-with-husband-38/story-e6frf7lf-1225893279576
A 108-year-old Malaysian woman has reunited with her 38-year-old husband after a year-long separation.

Wook Kundor made headlines in 2006 when she married Muhammad Noor Che Musa, who is now 38, with pictures of the couple's wedding splashed across regional newspapers.

The couple were back together on Thursday after Muhammad completed a 12-month voluntary drug rehab treatment in Kuala Lumpur, the Malay-language newspaper Utusan Malaysia said.

"I am grateful my husband has come back, I am happy we see each other again because I really love him," Wook told the newspaper, which had a front page photograph of her husband hugging the smiling and wrinkle-faced centenarian.

"We will return to our normal life and I will serve my duty as a wife, just like any other woman."

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

Muhammad said his elderly wife, whom he married in northern Terengganu state, visited him five times while he was at the rehab centre.

"I always miss her. I know I had done something wrong and I have repented," he said.

Wook reportedly said last year that she was ready to marry for the 23rd time because she feared Muhammad might leave her for a younger version after the drug program ended.

But Muhammad, who was a lodger in Wook's house, previously said it was "God's will" that the couple fell in love.

What the fuck is this guy thinking? He either has a granny fetish or she is rich and he wants to collect all of her money when she dies. :facepalm:

Comments