How sad is this?

Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
edited July 2010 in Life
Remember that girl I talked to for four years? We'd e-mail each other all the time, but then she stopped after we met in real life. I wasn't good enough for her. Never heard from her again.

Every so often, I've been logging back into my e-mail, hoping to seen an e-mail from her. Anything...

Today I logged in. And there it was. An e-mail from the girl.

I clicked it... but it was just spam. She had her account hacked or something, I suppose.

But the thing is... that didn't even matter. I'm happy again. I got an e-mail from her, even if it's just spam. And now I don't have the urge to keep logging back in. I've received the e-mail. It wasn't the e-mail I was expecting obviously, but it's good enough for me. :)

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    - email her back about getting spam
    - she'll reply: "OMG thank you for bringing this to my attention! You're my shining prince!"
    - gallop over to her house on your prized stallion
    - whisk her away to the land of sunshine and waterfalls
    - optional: feed her drugs and rape her
    - live happily ever after
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    ............................................________
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,
    .........................,/...............................................”:,
    .....................,?......................................................\,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:”........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
  • underOATHunderOATH Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    oh jesus, what the fuck? seriously? what the fuck blunder, you best be trollin'
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's our Blunderful!

SJ_Shoulder_Shrug1.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^Oh wow that brings back memories.

I remember when I was a kid, I was channel surfing one night and came across this for the first time:

sue-johanson-sirius.jpg
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hey, man!

At least you got an email. How is this sad at all? Rejoice!
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    Return the favor :)
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Honk honk!
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Damn, when I was writing this last night I thought it sounded beautiful. Reading back today I facepalmed at myself. But it still helped me. :o
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    If it helps you move on, then good. Sometimes it's best to let go. She obviously had a different idea of you than what she saw. That's happened to me before too. All the girls I've met online never lasted. The longest was one I dated for a few months, then never talked to again.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Shits depressing, yo.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    Find some new girl to email. Can't be that hard. Unless she was like super special... even then, can't be THAT hard to find someone to replace her.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Now you can shoot some spam her way without it lookinng weird.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    You're one fucking sad person.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited July 2010
    thats a little bit depressing man but maybe its some incentive to start talking to her again because judging from some of your other threads its seems that you've gained some self confidence since you stopped talking to this chick (not much but at least a little). Whats do you have to lose?

Honestly, if he has more self-confidence, he'd forget about her and move on, because the girl is clearly a bitch, and he deserves better than that.

At least in my opinion. I wouldn't ever be that rude to even an online friend. She's a bitch. And that probably won't ever change.
    edited July 2010
    If she's not interested she's not interested. You can't force attraction. This is something all men need to learn and burn into their minds. If a girl isn't interested, move on. There are others to pursue.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    If she's not interested she's not interested. You can't force attraction. This is something all men need to learn and burn into their minds. If a girl isn't interested, move on. There are others to pursue.

this.. you cant force her to like you. best to just move on, you only slow down you meeting other women.
  • Brock SamsonBrock Samson Regular
    edited July 2010
    One word: rape. That is all.
  • edited July 2010
    I was sad to hear that story. But good shit mang, closure is good, and cho definately deserved it
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    +1 to this thread.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    you guys all hate the girl that rejected me right? :o will make me feel good
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    She is a slutty skank that deserves to die.
    edited July 2010
    I want to eat her fucking corpse for what she did to you.