Life is full of failures and pwnages.

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
For few days my luck is being a bitch. I changed my motherboard and the onboard card it had was fucking retarded. Windows 7 didn't support it and I had to hack my way through it. Now, I use a 5.1 custom built system and I love it. I can't live without a decent sound setup.

The chip is IDT/SigmaTel 7630 and I finally decided to go with stereo. I called my friend Raven and told him to get Creative Sound Blaster Live card ready. I got it and after installing some third party drivers I got fucked again.

The card doesn't support hardware Acceleration in Windows 7 thanks to drivers and it's 4 Channel card. So, I decided to get a new one. Went to the market and no one had Sound Cards, according to them, NO ONE BUYS THEM.

After some searching I got Audigy 2 ZS 7.1 with DTS EX fucking support. I came back, plugged in and got the drivers from Creative. IT DIDN"T WORK. So, I shutdown the system and changed the slots. While I did that, I fucked up. The card is fucking huge and I missed the first pin.

I saw some minor sparks and I shutdown the system. After that the system won't start with the card plugged in. After checking the card for burns, I found nothing. I plugged it in and noticed the IC got fucking HOT.

That was the only indication I needed. Now, I am going to get this card replaced with Audigy 2 because I think he doesn't have another ZS version. I am using the onboard audio with MS HD codecs and my system can do 7.1. The BS part is, I DON"T HAVE FUCKING CONNECTORS.

My system has 3 connectors [mic, line in, line out] but the driver thinks it's 5 outputs + SPDIF.

I am using Quad speakers and they don't even work right. I am frustrated but I think I can survive one night.

Btw FUCK YOU WINDOWS 7 and Creative for not supporting fucking cards.

Btw the Audigy2 ZS looks sexy and I am hitting myself for fucking it over.FUCKING HELL.

So, people remember faliures and pwnages are part of life and no matter how uber smart and geeky you are, YOU WILL FAIL SOMEDAY FUCKING HARD.

Btw I have been avoiding forums and Internet for some hours. Hopefully, I will be back after fixing this issue. It's bitch to watch anything when the sound is screwing you over.

I forgot, FUCK YOU M. Night Shyamalan for fucking up Avatar The Last Air Bender. I thought after watching that movie I will forget about my pwanages today. THANKS TO THAT, it only got worse.

Comments