I sold acid to a preschool teacher

ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
And this makes me a beautiful human being. Think of how much more she'll be able to teach her students about finger painting!

"Holy hell, Billy, you've painted that duck using a Fibonacci coloring pattern. Sally! Those fractals are very well done."

I didn't know at the time she was a preschool teacher, she was just the gf of a new weed connect & old friend of mine and she had never tried acid before. When I found out I felt like a buddha, or at least some sort of subversive agent of the revolucion.

I guess that makes up for accidentally permafrying one of my friends. Oops lol! :eek:

Anybody else ever have any customers that tickled their funny bone to sell to?

Comments

• edited July 2010
    I met a professor from my university at a going away party for a dealer of everything known to man moving to China. That's as deep as I'll go into it but damn.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    How do you accidentally perma fry someone?
  • the creator of lifethe creator of life Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, I sold acid to preschoolers.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    I once sold crack to a pregnant woman. My nigga tried to stop me but I was all, "I don't give a fuck bout no pregnant bitch."

That was before I started rapping though.
  • edited July 2010
    jator wrote: »
    I once sold crack to a pregnant woman. My nigga tried to stop me but I was all, "I don't give a fuck bout no pregnant bitch."

That was before I started rapping though.

The government needs to distribute crack laced with chemicals to sterilize these people while they're on it so they can't fucking reproduce.

Also, I read that the effects of crack on babies were greatly exaggerated.
  • L33tzL33tz Regular
    edited July 2010
    No. I wouldn't take my eyes off the people I sold to for one second.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^^What are you talking about?
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i sold heroin to a pregnant woman....on a regular basis. to be fair though I hear women also miscarry when they go through withdrawls, so really i saved a life and I should be recognized as a hero
  • edited July 2010
    trippy wrote: »
    i sold heroin to a pregnant woman....on a regular basis. to be fair though I hear women also miscarry when they go through withdrawls, so really i saved a life and I should be recognized as a hero

Sounds good to me. You saved that kid years or suffering and abuse to come. Good job. ;)
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    fuck dude I dont even know what to say...you make me want to cry. Its like I spend my whole life doing nothing but good deeds like this, and no one ever stops and says thanks erik, you did a good thing today. this is the first time anyones ever shown me the recognition i feel i deserve, I'm gonna renew my efforts to do good in the world thanks to you. now is 8 months too young to be doing heroin? cause that kid looked pretty fuckin sick when he was born, and no ones even given him a good hit since he got out.

I don't know why I'm making a joke out of this it does make me pretty sad when I think about what i did...but we do what we gotta do to eat right?
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    I don't know why I'm making a joke out of this it does make me pretty sad when I think about what i did...but we do what we gotta do to eat right?

^^no

see: fasting as an act of rebellion
  • IWDIWD Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I put meth in a shot glass, about a a gram, and mixed it into about 1 ounce of water, and sucked it up with an oral syringe, and squirted it into a bunch of people's drinks in the highschool cafeteria once when they weren't paying attention. I try to do a good deed every once in a while, lots of people were having better days than normal without the guilt that they'd taken a drug. I didn't even tell them and charge them later, but I'm just that kind of guy.

I like to help people.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010

If thinking about it like that helps you sleep at night, sure.

Never sacrifice your humanity for profit.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    If thinking about it like that helps you sleep at night, sure.

Never sacrifice your humanity for profit.

1. Take humans, over 9000 of them
    2. Perform Native South American ritualistic blood drinking sacrifice using golden daggers
    3. ????
    4. PROFIT!!!!

^Do it for the Gods, faggit, they will be pleased....
  • edited July 2010
    fuck dude I dont even know what to say...you make me want to cry. Its like I spend my whole life doing nothing but good deeds like this, and no one ever stops and says thanks erik, you did a good thing today. this is the first time anyones ever shown me the recognition i feel i deserve, I'm gonna renew my efforts to do good in the world thanks to you. now is 8 months too young to be doing heroin? cause that kid looked pretty fuckin sick when he was born, and no ones even given him a good hit since he got out.

Oh God no .... I thought it was a miscarriage and aborted! It lived? Damn ..... May the intangible concept of God have mercy upon its soul.
  • trippytrippy Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i dont really know id like to say one way or another, but at the same time i wouldnt confess to baby murder on the internet now would i?
  • FONFON Regular
    edited July 2010

I guess that makes up for accidentally permafrying one of my friends. Oops lol! :eek:

More explanation needed...

Also motherfuckin' rizzo...I want to hear about the time you ended up in a mental ward on acid.
  • edited July 2010
    i dont really know id like to say one way or another, but at the same time i wouldnt confess to baby murder on the internet now would i?

The latter would be the lesser of the two evils imo.
  • Joe CamelJoe Camel Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I guess that makes up for accidentally permafrying one of my friends. Oops lol! :eek:/QUOTE]

tell.
  • edited August 2010

tell.

The guy probably just bought and did lots of acid from him without knowing that he could get fucked up using it all time.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited August 2010
    Joe Camel wrote: »
    I guess that makes up for accidentally permafrying one of my friends. Oops lol! :eek:/QUOTE]

tell.

Yes, I think this story deserves a tell.