first positive tramadol experience

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
I've been taking this shit for years with varied results, none of which were very good. Last night I took 250 mgs on an empty stomach, which I've done before with no noteworthy effects, and to my surprise, feels good man. It felt like a medium-high dose of oxycodone, very close to nodding.

The only thing I can think of that was different was that I hadn't slept for about 24 hours at the time I took the pills. I'm gonna try doing the same thing again to see if I can replicate the results.

Comments

• KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'm a big fan of tramadol. My typical dose was 200-300mg which gave a decent body high. its good that people aren't just writing this drug off as just another shitty one when it isn't really.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    i got a prescription of Tramadol 3 or 4 years back and they are easily one of my favorite pills to get high on. its got a really chill high and a nice comedown that comes on slow and you dont just crash.

I find that at the slightly higher doses (300+ range)I get drowsy. Its like a mix between nodding and sleepiness. Quite pleasant really.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Someone gave me some tramadol once, it wasn't RemadE, and a couple days later I popped 2 or 3 along with 2 or 3 10mg valiums.

Between taking them and then at night someone saying "you are moving SO slowly" I have little recollection of the day.
  • Spence_tronSpence_tron Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    reject wrote: »
    Someone gave me some tramadol once, it wasn't RemadE, and a couple days later I popped 2 or 3 along with 2 or 3 10mg valiums.

Between taking them and then at night someone saying "you are moving SO slowly" I have little recollection of the day.

Tramadol is pretty good, a decent opiate buzz and I really like the serotonergic effects and long duration. And it combines well with benzos, especially diazepam.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    I took 400mg once when I was in high school.

I ran from auto shop to the bathroom to puke . I took it before school and then just waited till I felt like sleeping...then I took more. Apparently 400mg is a good a mount but I still think this drug is just shit.

There are far better opiates.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    Didn't see this thread before I posted mine, oh well.

My ex has been giving me some she was prescribed. Can anyone tell me that the doses are? Don't have any pics now but they are really little pink oval pills that are really chalky.
  • KowKow Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    jator wrote: »
    I took 400mg once when I was in high school.

I ran from auto shop to the bathroom to puke . I took it before school and then just waited till I felt like sleeping...then I took more. Apparently 400mg is a good a mount but I still think this drug is just shit.

There are far better opiates.

That's like saying that percocet is shit because heroin is better. Each has their perks. Also, why would you ever try such a high dose first time?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Kow wrote: »
    That's like saying that percocet is shit because heroin is better. Each has their perks. Also, why would you ever try such a high dose first time?

This. I think the reason I didn't appreciate tram is because I was comparing it to some of my favorite drugs. I just took some with a few beers and a coffee. Gonna be a good day...
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    Kow wrote: »

I was kinda fucked up when I posted that but I meant to say I started off at 200mg and was pretty let down so I took more until I reached 400mg.

I'm not saying it's shit because there are better opiates. I'm saying it's shit because in my opinion...it's shit.