Shit I Found While Mowing

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
My back lawn was really overgrown so I found a lot of random shit even after the initial comb over and pick up.

- a lot of tires
- a beer bottle
- my dog's old broken retractable leash
- the hood of someone else's jeep
- sticks and bricks
- the severed head of a garden hoe (it almost took out my leg)
- a car battery
- circular weights from an old workout bench

I should mow more often.

Comments

• RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Whats even better is to run the lawnmower over a nice hiding pile of dogshit. Then when the shit hits the fans ( lol get it) the smell will be awesome in the whole garden.

Yes.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    dude, go to a recycle yard, the car battery is worth 5 bucks at the least
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Rupture wrote: »
    Whats even better is to run the lawnmower over a nice hiding pile of dogshit. Then when the shit hits the fans ( lol get it) the smell will be awesome in the whole garden.

Yes.

This reminds me of a very bad experience. My dog was big, and therefore had big shits. Mowing was a fucking nightmare...
  • edited July 2010
    Ahaha. Welcome to the jungle.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Jesus fucking christ, how big is your yard?
  • edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Jesus fucking christ, how big is your yard?

How tall was your grass, you mean.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    frakkin rednecks
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    I found a high powered telescope and a bottle of khalua in the fridge when I helped this guy move one time. He let me keep 'em.
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010
    fucking redneck
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    Very big and very tall. Yes, my family are rednecks I suppose. Right there in the middle of dirt poor and lower middle class.

I'll post more pics of her tomorrow.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
  • Fetus-SmasherFetus-Smasher Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I was 20 I actually cleaned out my closet for the first time in probably 3 years. I found a plastic tan colored vibrater. I asked my girlfriend she had no idea how it got there, my sister (few years older than me) lived in the same house but I never asked. I still to this day don't know where that thing came from, it still drives me crazy wondering about it.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited August 2010
    And my mom always said "you can't find shit in someone elses house" (meaning you can't go in someone elses house, pick something up, and say you found it because they knew it was there already. I used to do this with peoples change)

Woman's a liar
  • edited August 2010
    Jesus christ OP, your lawn must be fucking HUEG.IMG

You found the hood of a car and a battery?!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I did. I've got it all piled up in the lawn to take a pic but my camera is being a little bitch lately.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    When I was 20 I actually cleaned out my closet for the first time in probably 3 years. I found a plastic tan colored vibrater. I asked my girlfriend she had no idea how it got there, my sister (few years older than me) lived in the same house but I never asked. I still to this day don't know where that thing came from, it still drives me crazy wondering about it.

Ask your mom.
  • mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited August 2010
    I find it impossible you mowed your lawn and found all that shit, but not one single mushroom.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    Man, that would seriously fuck your mower.