• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Lol, I remmeber that.
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    I lol'd, but I'm a fan of dfg. They should've left him out
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    lol does -SpectraL look like that irl?!?!
  • edited July 2010
    meta wrote: »
    lol does -SpectraL look like that irl?!?!

Looks exactly like him, I'm not even joking. I'm surprised you haven't caught his picture on zoklet all of the times its been spammed.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hahaha perfect depiction of -SpectraL!
  • Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Looks exactly like him, I'm not even joking. I'm surprised you haven't caught his picture on zoklet all of the times its been spammed.

Will I be b& for posting it :o
  • edited July 2010

I doubt that's even him. I don't think he dared to admit who he is on the internet. He had an aura of a little man .... something like him :

MV5BMjIyMzYzMDg2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjczMDU1Mw@@._V1._SX269_SY400_.jpg

based on the way he talks and acts. Or it's just me ??
  • Dose MeDose Me Regular
    edited July 2010
    yeah that spectral pic is pretty fucking dead on
  • KundaLiniKundaLini Regular
    edited July 2010
    Meh, Spec could beat you up.
  • edited July 2010
    Will I be b& for posting it :o

Nope, he said he doesn't care if his picture is posted here. He just doesn't want his name and facebook shit on here.
    I doubt that's even him. I don't think he dared to admit who he is on the internet.

I watched a video of him drumming in his band, its him.
  • edited July 2010
    I watched a video of him drumming in his band, its him.

how can you even be sure he's not stealing other's blog and their band video just like i can tell you that i'm andy this is my blog ...

http://groundside.com/blog/GrantRonald.php?cat=16

and then just point to their music video and say whoever that u see playing the bass is me. hell .... i can even make a fake andy's facebook account without his knowledge and tell you to facebook me, using his picts and shits ....
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    Well... when you google his contact details and stuff it doesn't come with anyone else. It's him.
  • edited July 2010
    how can you even be sure he's not stealing other's blog and their band video just like i can tell you that i'm andy this is my blog ...

and then just point to their music video and say whoever that u see playing the bass is me. hell .... i can even make a fake andy's facebook account without his knowledge and tell you to facebook me, using his picts and shits ....

Why would he pretend to be some skinny gray haired old man?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010

When I added him on Facebook, he had all those videos there with him drumming and whatever. His friends used to write on his wall using his name, and the email he used was the email he had on TDD when he signed up there. I also private messaged him on Facebook saying "Hey -SpectraL" and he replied with "This is Big Bubba" (something he used to say on Zoklet) and then he said "PM me on Zoklet".

Basically, it's him.
  • edited July 2010
    Blunderful wrote: »
    Well... when you google his contact details and stuff it doesn't come with anyone else. It's him.

try google mine, and see who else's id it came up with. Now can you tell the difference if i set up my blog and face books with pirated picts and music videos , renaming them, claiming myself as the owner of those materials ??
    Why would he pretend to be some skinny gray haired old man?

because he idolized beardy, old skinny man. Just look at him and his infatuation with GheyFox, and meta (which in time will be an beardy old italian man). Possibly due to his childhood trauma where he was dominated by an old ... beardy, skinny priest or something. And eversince then, he'd always wanted to be an old-beardy-skinny man ... like his childhood dominator projecting his dominance into lil helpless kids.
    Daily wrote: »
    When I added him on Facebook, he had all those videos there with him drumming and whatever. His friends used to write on his wall using his name, and the email he used was the email he had on TDD when he signed up there. I also private messaged him on Facebook saying "Hey -SpectraL" and he replied with "This is Big Bubba" (something he used to say on Zoklet) and then he said "PM me on Zoklet".

Basically, it's him.

No it's not. Unless you can get his face digitalized, ut them into a facial recognition software and run it against all picts and vids available on the internet to make sure there's no duplicate if the same face with different id.

Do you have access to FBI's facial search adn recognition thingy ?
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^^I think you're on to something. A deep, dark conspiracy.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol saving this for future lulz

Saving it as well for future torture and lulz
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    No it's not. Unless you can get his face digitalized, ut them into a facial recognition software and run it against all picts and vids available on the internet to make sure there's no duplicate if the same face with different id.

tineye.com
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Pretty much zoklet in a nutshell, only I actually like wires.
  • edited July 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    tineye.com

my gott .... your actually a retard ?

That's not a fucking FACIAL RECOGNITION SOFTWARE THINGY.

THAT'S A FILES ATTRIBUTE SEARCH THINGY.

If u upload two picts of toothless joe, one cropped and the other in it;s original size, tineye won;t be able to find a duplicate, it'll just tell you it found no other image w/e.

Have you been molested as a child ? Possibly by a man of GOTT ?
    edited July 2010
    Actually if you did, it would still work. I honestly searched for toothlessjoe's picture one time, and it came up with the "COOL STORY, JOE" image. :o

Not trying to be a dick but you're wrong.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Saved for future lulz.
  • Name's TakenName's Taken Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    try google mine, and see who else's id it came up with. Now can you tell the difference if i set up my blog and face books with pirated picts and music videos , renaming them, claiming myself as the owner of those materials ??

because he idolized beardy, old skinny man. Just look at him and his infatuation with GheyFox, and meta (which in time will be an beardy old italian man). Possibly due to his childhood trauma where he was dominated by an old ... beardy, skinny priest or something. And eversince then, he'd always wanted to be an old-beardy-skinny man ... like his childhood dominator projecting his dominance into lil helpless kids.

This requires competence on -SpectraL's part, thus it is ludicrous.
    edited July 2010
    This requires competence on -SpectraL's part, thus it is ludicrous.

Hahahaha. Also TheMathemetician HAS to be one of Spectral's alts. Who would defend him this much?

Detective blunder is on the job. ah I give up.
  • edited July 2010
    Actually if you did, it would still work. I honestly searched for toothlessjoe's picture one time, and it came up with the "COOL STORY, JOE" image. :o

well maybe because toothlessJOE have somehting in common with cool story, JOE but then I could be mistaken ....
    Not trying to be a dick but you're wrong.

i'm right until proven to be otherwise. I'd like to see you prove it.

edit : i did a search of my avatar and it turn out [highlight]0[/highlight] results.

and if I'm actually one of scatral's alt, then everytime i argue with would i be committing www.thewillpower.org ?
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hahahaha. Also TheMathemetician HAS to be one of Spectral's alts. Who would defend him this much?

You damn slacker
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    He clearly is an alt. Everybody knows spectral- is spictral- (sometimes spictroll-)
  • MegaKushMegaKush Regular
    edited July 2010

its Meth. METH