Peeing after orgasm?

BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Life
After I have sex or fap I always find it difficult and necessary to urinate afterwards. Difficult because I feel like my pipes need to be readjusted, and necessary because I heard it was a good way to avoid UTI's, but I've been doing it for so long I'll do it no matter what. Is it the same for everyone else? Do you guys usually have a piss after? What about girls?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I usually take a piss to flush it out, no matter how long I have to stand there. Don't think theres a better way to clean the inside other than sticking a pipe cleaner in there.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah i can't remember the last time i didn't piss after sex. I just always seem to have to go really bad afterwords. It isn't that bad after fapping though. It hurts sometimes if i go to soon; or is that just me? lol
  • iSoapeiSoape Regular
    edited July 2010
    After I have sex or fap I always find it difficult and necessary to urinate afterwards. Difficult because I feel like my pipes need to be readjusted, and necessary because I heard it was a good way to avoid UTI's, but I've been doing it for so long I'll do it no matter what. Is it the same for everyone else? Do you guys usually have a piss after? What about girls?

UTI? Are you a woman?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    I always have to piss after jizzing. But it takes so long to change ammo, so to speak
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited July 2010
    albino, that has happened to me too. However i think almost everyone pees after jizzing, i call it the post-nut piss.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pissing after busting a nut is difficult. Thats why you should just stab yourself in the bladder and circumvent all that bullshit.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited July 2010
    Maybe its natural? I dunno but I do it to. It only seems right and clean to do so. Who wants a crusty dick head all day?
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only problem is that sometimes the pipes get semi-blocked, and then it becomes increasingly difficult to control the flow and the direction of the fluids.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah a good piss after a fap is close to a second orjizzum.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well there's some muscle or tissue or something that I learned about in high school biology and of course forgot the name of that prevents you from pissing while you have an erection. Piss would kill the sperm, so you can't piss until after you've ejaculated. I don't always have to piss after sex, but it's a good habit for girls, and for guys as well I guess. You can get UTIs, but it's much less likely than it is for girls.
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    for the sake of this thread I just jerked off 30 seconds ago, I will keep you posted as to when I have to urinate
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited July 2010
    I always do it afterward, almost like tradition
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    Your prostate needs time to readjust. It's normal.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, it has to adjust to have not having a dildo poking it.
  • edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Well there's some muscle or tissue or something that I learned about in high school biology and of course forgot the name of that prevents you from pissing while you have an erection. Piss would kill the sperm, so you can't piss until after you've ejaculated. I don't always have to piss after sex, but it's a good habit for girls, and for guys as well I guess. You can get UTIs, but it's much less likely than it is for girls.

This. I try to piss before as there is a feeling of fullness in my bladder sometimes. But that shit's natural.
    edited July 2010
    I piss before usually. I can't stand having sex and needing to go.
  • edited July 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »

Then how come I can piss with a boner? Sure, its hard as fuck to do and requires you to sort of bend over double to get it in the toilet... But it's still possible.
    edited July 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Then how come I can piss with a boner? Sure, its hard as fuck to do and requires you to sort of bend over double to get it in the toilet... But it's still possible.

You've allowed whatever body part that is to deflate/get out of the way/whatever it does. Everyone can piss like that, but try pulling out during sex and then pissing immediately. You can't. You have to wait a bit.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Feels so goood!
    edited July 2010
    Found it:

When your penis is erect, it's got a lot of pressure around your urethra. If you push it down (and this takes a lot of pressure too) it's like bending a straw-- which closes off your urethra.

In addition, there's a mechanism (the internal urethral sphincter) that constricts and closes off the urethra from the bladder when you are going to ejaculate, so that your semen doesn't mix with urine. Urine in a vagina can be a problem (see UTI's, etc) and the ammonia in it can kill sperm.
    Source(s):
    Way more info than you could possibly want to know, complete with very complicated diagrams, can be found at http://books.google.com/books?id=T5_v5RHOUdwC&pg=PA11&lpg=PA11&dq=mechanism+urethra+closure+ejaculation&source=web&ots=0VHkU4duUE&sig=DNmn4tUCR-n42k9fl7SqKaeqKl8&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=13&ct=result#PPA10,M1

edit: Forgot to mention I took this off yahoo answers. Normally that place is shit, but this response was actually correct.
  • BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Thanks for the info fanglekai.
    edited July 2010
    No problem.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    iSoape wrote: »
    UTI? Are you a woman?

Men can get UTIs aswell :o
    edited July 2010
    That's true.
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited July 2010

Same with me bro. Perhaps I drink too much water? I piss like every 30 mins :p

And It's always difficult to piss with a semi-boner still.

What about girls?
    I'm not a girl so I can't say. But an ex always needed to. Especially if I fingered her rigorously.
    edited July 2010
    I think girls are more apt to pee after sex than guys. A lot of girls I've been with go pee right after, maybe just to prevent UTIs though.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    I always feel like I have to pee after sex/diddle sessions. Also, its sort of hard to do. Sure I can go right after but it takes a minute for the pee to start flowing.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Lol @ diddle sessions.

It feels good to pee after orgasm; it's good to clean the pipes, but yeah, it's sometimes hard. You gotta push a little for some time before the piss flows out free. Those aftercum pee sessions last pretty long sometimes.

After a good shaking, the thunderous sound of the flushing toilet makes it feel good to have clean pipes again.
  • BlackOpsNinjaBlackOpsNinja Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I do find that it is easier to start the flow if you relax as much as possible then try as hard as you can to start peeing, repeating the process until you start.
  • maxima423maxima423 Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    yea usually after sex, i find myself peeing to clear the tube, it just doesnt feel right if i dont
  • NightsideNightside Regular
    edited August 2010
    iSoape wrote: »
    UTI? Are you a woman?

To bacteria, skin is skin. Vaginal skin and penal skin are fair game.
    edited August 2010
    Nightside wrote: »
    To bacteria, skin is skin. Vaginal skin and penal skin are fair game.

Yep, you have to take care of yourself. Bacteria doesn't care if you're male or female. It's much less likely for men to get UTIs because the bacteria has to travel farther, but they can and do happen. Thankfully I've never had to experience that. Peeing after sex definitely helps reduce the chances. Wearing condoms also helps.
  • 0vvarT0vvarT Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    I either pee before or after, depending on how bad I have to go before hand. Sometimes when I pee after, it shoots off some random direction or splits into two streams. It's pretty annoying. :/