Are Unjust Infractions Still on One's Record?

edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
That would suck if so.

Comments

• DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    I think the admins can remove them completely if it was down to a retard mod who went batshit.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    I sent out a message to Dfg for when he wakes up. Don't feel it's a big enough issue now that it's resolved to bother Hellish with. Don't worry they will be removed from the record I guarantee that, if not by the end of the day tomorrow let us know in this thread.

Again, sorry for the nonsense some of you may have dealt with. Fortunately it was resolved fairly quickly although that doesn't excuse what shouldn't have happened.
  • ImaginariumImaginarium Regular
    edited July 2010
    Fucking noobs mods 'n shit. Ya'll need to do a background check on these bitches.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    They should be gone.
    Heres your warning etc
    Infractions (Active / Total) 8888880 / 0
    Points 0
    Warnings 90000000
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I sent out a message to Dfg for when he wakes up. Don't feel it's a big enough issue now that it's resolved to bother Hellish with. Don't worry they will be removed from the record I guarantee that, if not by the end of the day tomorrow let us know in this thread.

Again, sorry for the nonsense some of you may have dealt with. Fortunately it was resolved fairly quickly although that doesn't excuse what shouldn't have happened.

lol what's going on?
  • edited July 2010
    lol i gots an infraction because im a spam bot apparently and the infraction was on a post that was a sentence long :D

I don't know what got up their asses, but whatever.
    edited July 2010
    lol what's going on?

Someone expressed desire to step down, ended up taking action from the looks of it to make that happen faster. Innocent bystanders got caught in the drive-by and now we are all left cleaning up the bloody streets. In a nutshell :)

lol i gots an infraction because im a spam bot apparently and the infraction was on a post that was a sentence long :D

It was actually your infraction and post that tipped me off ironically lol ;)
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Don't worry, guys. Your records are clean. Just checked.

Happy fapping.
  • edited July 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Don't worry, guys. Your records are clean. Just checked.

Happy fapping.

:D It's sooooo good to hear it.
    edited July 2010
    Thanks LSA and Daily :)

No problem :).

310657274c539f271ba18.jpg
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    i think i got this shit too. fucking noobs
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah that was a bit of a surprise. I was like wtf. But im glad the situation was resolved and its not staying on my record. So what happened to the mod that did it. He apparently didnt want to be a mod and was asking if it could go away.
    edited July 2010
    jarkof wrote: »
    Yeah that was a bit of a surprise. I was like wtf. But im glad the situation was resolved and its not staying on my record. So what happened to the mod that did it. He apparently didnt want to be a mod and was asking if it could go away.

I temporarily banned him until Dfg can further decide what other actions to take regarding his ultimate status. My good humor tells me it was done for the "lulz" but I have no way ot knowing for sure.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im just not being a part of it:D
  • edited July 2010
    Hellish wrote: »
    Im just not being a part of it:D

This. The only thing I will say is that no permanent damage was done, so whatever.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Man I should've just mass deleted threads. That'd have had more of an impact, but whatever.
    I temporarily banned him until Dfg can further decide what other actions to take regarding his ultimate status. My good humor tells me it was done for the "lulz" but I have no way ot knowing for sure.

Nah I did it because this place is 5x worse than Zoklet which sure says a lot. This site can burn in hell I'm going back to Zok at least their Bad Ideas forum is active. Daskipper is a moron and he's modding Bad Ideas. That says it all right there.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    ILTST9 wrote: »
    Man I shouldn't just mass deleted threads. That'd have had more of an impact, but whatever.

Nah I did it because this place is 5x worse than Zoklet which sure says a lot. This site can burn in hell I'm going back to Zok at least their Bad Ideas forum is active. Daskipper is a moron and he's modding Bad Ideas. That says it all right there.

I modded exactly for this reason ^.

I knew he hated this place and he expressed his desire about it, I wanted to see if a mod goes haywire what happens. Turns out it can easily be controlled.

Btw your records are clean. This won't happen in future anyway. But I am glad I got a chance to test it.

ILTST9, Zoklet had a year to develop. I Modded BI and trust me, it's shit. We're working on the traffic.

Traffic = MORE ACTIVE USERS!

Learn to be a team player.

Comparing Zoklet vs Totse, I think we're way ahead of them. The chances I made in 24 hours took a year on Zoklet. Also, we haven't gotten any major traffic in yet. That will come easily.

Patience.
  • BungHoleBungHole Regular
    edited July 2010
    Man I shouldn't just mass deleted threads. That'd have had more of an impact, but whatever.

NO! NO!!! THIS PLACE IS PERFECT! IT SHALL REIGN SUPREME!!!:confused::eek::o:rolleyes::p:mad::(;):):facepalm:

But seriously, wasn't I the one everyone expected to go down in a blaze of glory? Not cool man.

EDIT: it's my post 123 get!!! Yay me!!!
  • edited July 2010

A mod can be removed and changed easily. It'll spice the place up some, too.
  • edited July 2010
    Oh, I didn't actually realize that the infraction ILTST gave me was legit. I thought he was messing about for the lulz.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited July 2010
    47kcdom.jpg

THIS IS TURNING INTO ZOKLET ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
    You guise are tearing us appart. :(

lol

BungHole wrote: »
    EDIT: it's my post 123 get!!! Yay me!!!

My 111. *highfive*