Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited July 2010
    Grow up.
  • TripleDotTripleDot New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    I am Thomas' reflection. Every morning, he rises from sleep and walks into the bathroom....and he makes faces. I am so tired of the faces. He makes them for at least half an hour. Mocking, ridiculous faces. I have no choice but to mimic his every action, although inside I am seething with anger. He does this every day...well, used to. One morning he awoke as usual, and entered the bathroom. On this particular morning, against his will, he picked up a pair of scissors. On this particular morning, against his will, he gripped those scissors tightly in his fist...and he plunged them directly into his right eye. Thomas screamed, and screamed. I screamed and screamed too - with one difference. I can't mimic his pain. Just his face.
    edited July 2010
    Aren't you a Juggalo?

That has nothing to do with maturity
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    That has nothing to do with maturity

See if you still feel the same way in a few years.
    edited July 2010
    ^^^lol

While we're on the subject of juggalos, http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Annabelle_Lotus
    edited July 2010
    Grow up.
    Some of them are pretty creepy. The first time I read it, Candle Cove made me shudder.
    edited July 2010
    See if you still feel the same way in a few years.

I've been a juggalo going on 7 years now so.....
    edited July 2010

I wouldn't even admit to that over the internet. Well, whatever tickles your pickle I guess....
    edited July 2010
    You know man, I've listened to ICP for over 9 years now. And you know what I've learned? Being a juggalo isn't a bout painting your face, acting gansta, or being a fuckhead to people, it's supposed to be about love and respect with your fellow man, and death to those who deserve it, the rapists, murderers, etc.

You are clearly a kid who's missing the point. Grow up.
    edited July 2010
    TripleDot wrote: »
    You know man, I've listened to ICP for over 9 years now. And you know what I've learned? Being a juggalo isn't a bout painting your face, acting gansta, or being a fuckhead to people, it's supposed to be about love and respect with your fellow man, and death to those who deserve it, the rapists, murderers, etc.

You are clearly a kid who's missing the point. Grow up.

Umm k. I dont know where you get you're assumptions from, but I'm all about the family love and respect. Fuck those kidiots who think they need to be a wigger or a racist or a druggie or stupid shit. Don't be so quick to judge.
  • edited July 2010
    Tasteless troll is tasteless.
  • edited July 2010
    juggalos r so h4r|>kor3~~!!!
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    i love and respect all peple and i dont' havet o juggalo to do it (except if assholes, they can fuck themself)
  • stormyweathersstormyweathers Acolyte
    edited July 2010

lol, nice one

"magnets, how do they work?"
    edited July 2010
    lol, nice one

"magnets, how do they work?"

This is how fuckin' magnets work.
  • thatsMYdogthatsMYdog Regular
    edited July 2010
    WHY did I read that?? :(
    edited July 2010
    You know how you stare in the mirror too long your face looks ugly?
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    I remember reading The Holder little stories but they got boring pretty quick.
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    thatsMYdog wrote: »
    You know how you stare in the mirror too long your face looks ugly?

Uh, no?

That mirror story kinda creeped me out. I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to scary stories.
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    Uh, no?

That mirror story kinda creeped me out. I'm kind of a pussy when it comes to scary stories.

Stare at your face in the mirror without blinking

One time I did this when I had bags under my eyes and my face looked like a skeleton
  • Malcolm XMalcolm X Regular
    edited July 2010
    Stare at your face in the mirror without blinking

One time I did this when I had bags under my eyes and my face looked like a skeleton

Cocaine is a hell of a drug...:p
    edited July 2010
    edited July 2010
    Malcolm X wrote: »
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug...:p

LOL oh gosh I bet I sound crazy now!!

No one knows what I'm talking about? That's what those stories reminded me of
    edited July 2010
    WHY did I read that?? :(

What, the dead baby thing or the magnet crap?
    edited July 2010
    What, the dead baby thing or the magnet crap?

The mirror stuff, they scared me pretty bad last night lol
    edited July 2010
    The mirror stuff, they scared me pretty bad last night lol

Try this one:

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well, or why the height and stature of the woman in the video didn't come close to matching the body they'd found in the oven.
    edited July 2010
    Try this one:

During the summer of 1983, in a quiet town near Minneapolis, Minnesota, the charred body of a woman was found inside the kitchen stove of a small farmhouse. A video camera was also found in the kitchen, standing on a tripod and pointing at the oven. No tape was found inside the camera at the time.

Although the scene was originally labeled as a homicide by police, an unmarked VHS tape was later discovered at the bottom of the farm's well (which had apparently dried up earlier that year).

Despite its worn condition, and the fact that it contained no audio, police were still able to view the contents of the tape. It depicted a woman recording herself in front of a video camera (seemingly using the same camera the police found in the kitchen). After positioning the camera to include both her and her kitchen stove in the image, the tape then showed her turning on the oven, opening the door, crawling inside, and then closing the door behind her. Eight minutes into the video, the oven could be seen shaking violently, after which point thick black smoke could be seen emanating from it. For the remaining 45 minutes of video, until the batteries in the camera died, it remained in its stationary position.

To avoid disturbing the local community, police never released any information about the tape, or even the fact that it was found. Police were also not able to determine who put the tape in the well, or why the height and stature of the woman in the video didn't come close to matching the body they'd found in the oven.

Creeeepy. Wait that's all made up right?
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    Try this one:

That was pretty good and tbh I fapped. More is needed.
  • edited July 2010
    Try this one:

Source?
    edited July 2010
    Source?
    ;););)
  • PopePope Regular
    edited July 2010
    Try this one:

Was she Jewish?
    edited July 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    Was she Jewish?

lol
  • PopePope Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol

Im glad you got that so early
  • edited August 2010
    ;););)

:mad::mad::mad:

EDIT: Post 777
  • edited August 2010
    Pope wrote: »
    Im glad you got that so early

Dude, not kewl. :mad::mad: Holocaust DO real.